Afraid of the power

You do not need to be afraid on the Bulldog, wear ear protection and go shoot it. You can pump it to 3000 with a hand pump, I did that for longer than I wanted.

The Texan LSS CF would be worth at least $1000 used. If AF would transfer a warranty then it should be worth more. If you want to dump it, I'll make an offer.

Other people would probably be interested in the AEA stuff, few want a Bulldog, but the BD is pretty fun to shoot.

The only gun I was ever truly intimidated by was the 120mm main gun on the M1A1 Abrams. I remember the first time I sent a sabot round downrange. Scared the crap out of me. Simply awesome. If the driver had the tank in neutral and didn't have the brake set the recoil would roll all 69 tons of the thing backwards a good ten feet. Like anything, you eventually get used to it. Fun stuff.

Reactions: rcarlisle
You do not need to be afraid on the Bulldog, wear ear protection and go shoot it. You can pump it to 3000 with a hand pump, I did that for longer than I wanted.

The Texan LSS CF would be worth at least $1000 used. If AF would transfer a warranty then it should be worth more. If you want to dump it, I'll make an offer.

Other people would probably be interested in the AEA stuff, few want a Bulldog, but the BD is pretty fun to shoot.
Thanks Greg, i decided to hold onto them. But You’ll be the first to know if I decide to sell the AF

Are you genuinely asking for help with learning how to safely use them? If so, maybe one of you San Diego boys could meet up for a range day.
I was asking that airgun justice warrior to come and help me use them since he suggested I throw them in the trash. But yes I wouldn’t mind meeting up anybody in SD

Reactions: baranjhn
Wth man. Why would I show you how to use them. Didn't I said airgun especially pcp and tanks are very scary and dangerous. Just throw them away in the trash where they belong. Just pm me where you throw them away.
So you can’t help a fellow human being out? That’s sounds pretty selfish to me. Are you one of those people who likes to find things in the trash? I have other scary and dangerous things I can throw away. Just let me know.

Reactions: Scotty1
So you can’t help a fellow human being out? That’s sounds pretty selfish to me. Are you one of those people who likes to find things in the trash? I have other scary and dangerous things I can throw away. Just let me know.
Why would I. Didn't you hear the guy working on his pcp and it blew a metal piece right through his legs leaving like a 2 inch hole? That's scary asf. And the guy who compressor blow up sending metal pieces across his living room.