• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Affordable BALISTIC GEL? Where to Buy?

Nate are you going to review one of those boosters that allows you to charge your gun using a low powered compressor?

I think they stopped making those. If they are still for sale, just send me te link. I can try and get one.

Nate I go to Michael's crafts and buy modeling clay.

I think I'll do that too. I will head to the grocery store and Michaels. 

I don't know if the DIY gel made from store bought supplies is reusable, but here's possibly a better solution for the initial investment of a few more dollars (or if you want something see through versus clay)... There's the link at the bottom to the reusable Clear Ballistics that I use. I shoot it in multiple spots, from both ends, an inch or less apart and it lasts forever before needing to be melted down. It may appear expensive, but it is really affordable considering the amount of shots and melts it allows for. Also, get the 6"-6"-16" block. Anything less and the heavy .45 calibers and powder burners will pass through at ten yards. You can mold it to whatever form that you want too when remelted. Imagine the possibilities, and your viewer's reactions watching the show as well...

https://www.clearballistics.com/