• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AF Condor Regulator Question

I have a question. I just purchased a JSDairman 48ci tank, 3000psi output regulator and Airforce regulator adapter setup from a guy on this forum. My question is, how does this system work as a 3000psi input and 3000psi output regulator? I would understand if it was a 4500psi input, but 3000 doesn’t make sense to me. Maybe I’m missing something. I’m pretty new to this stuff. Also, does anyone have any experience with a setup like this? Any feedback would be great!

Thanks!

I have a Condor and awhile back, I purchased a "regualtor" although I am not sure that is the proper term. It consists of an intermediate "tank" that goes between the bottle and breach. As near as I can tell, it allows outgoing air to be set regardless of the pressure in the bottle (as long as the pressure in the bottle exceeds that of outgoing air.) I never did much testing with it as adjustment requires emptying the bottle, after a shot it takes a few seconds to refill the chamber, and it makes the rifle longer. Is yours this type of setup? Can you post some pictures?

Thanks!