• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Aeron CZ FT hand rest

I have an Aeron CZ chassis that cradles my FX Dreamline Classic. I would like to purchase an FT hand rest (first photo) for my chassis. Is there someplace I should try first specifically. I've been on his web sight, but I don't speak the language, so I was wondering if there is a dealer I could go through here in the USA, if anyone has experience in this situation.

IMG_9622.jpeg

IMG_9493.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
I bought the Aeron Dreamline FT chassis and I immediately took the hamster off. It is the same one as shown in the picture. I don’t really need it and would consider selling it to you if the price is right for us both.
From my understanding and research when I was looking for the chassis Utah Airguns is the only US dealer of Aeron. If you gave them a call they could possibly sell you a hamster individually.

I bought the Aeron Dreamline FT chassis and I immediately took the hamster off. It is the same one as shown in the picture. I don’t really need it and would consider selling it to you if the price is right for us both.
From my understanding and research when I was looking for the chassis Utah Airguns is the only US dealer of Aeron. If you gave them a call they could possibly sell you a hamster individually.
Right after I posted this, I did reach out to them and they had one. It’s on its way to me. Thank for the reply and offer to sell.

8799D959-674F-4720-9EF1-62D83AB647D2.jpeg

Right after I posted this, I did reach out to them and they had one. It’s on its way to me. Thank for the reply and offer to sell.

View attachment 337131
It prob works out better for you. I just realized that your hunter aeron chassis was rocking a black grip. My laminate hamster would look out of place on your set up. Glad you were able to get it sorted out.