• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Aeromagnum Fraudulent Ammo Transaction.

I wanted to let the air gun community know of a fraudulent transaction with Aeromagnum, South Carolina, https://goaeromagnum.com/products-compatibility/, in hopes it will prevent others from being scammed as I have been. I have been shooting the .357 128 gr hollow point devastator round in my Benjamin Bulldog for years now manufactured by this company. I could not find any available from the sources listed as vendors on their website so I contacted Aeormagnum to ask where I could find these rounds. A person by the name of Alvin Clark answered the phone number listed in contacts. He offered to sell the ammunition directly to me. I placed an order, sent payment back in July and have never received the ammo or been refunded after numerous conversations, texts and emails with this person. It appears this company was no longer operating and or not making this ammunition at the time I called. Aeromagnum is not listed with the BBB. I have opened a case with the funding source for a refund.

Can I be of assistance here? I know almost everyone in the air rifle industry including Al who I’ve had many transactions with and no problems. I’d be glad to call his personal cell and try to resolve this if you need my help. Sometimes things just get lost in translation and feeling hurt in the process so like I said I’d be glad to help. PM me your information and I’ll call Al.

Sorry to hear this but between JSAR and or PayPay you'll either get your product or money back. 

HUGE Kudos to JSAR for stepping in to help. THAT's what the air gunning community should all exemplify!!!! You Sir, just sold yourself a .177 Raptor slug gun when I'm able. I was on the fence about what to go for in a .177 slugger. You just tipped that scale.