Aerodynamic Stability of Pellets

The lag time was explained in this original post https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/how-wind-causes-pellets-to-drift.1278969/ where its relationship to down wind drift was also explained. Why the wind does not blow on the side of a pellet was also shown in the diagrams.
Thank you sir!
I did read the post entirely more than once to fully understand what you were telling like a little bird with its mouth open waiting for more food.

I simply did not know you had so much more great posts beside this one so I touched lag time in hope you would elaborate more about it.
I listen to podcasts most days at work from Mr Jayden Quinlan while he explains the physics involved in all of this and lag time was one of those things that open my eyes to how things happen.

I feel very happy to have you in the forum and think you are doing an excellent service to us all, specially since you are applying examples more directed to airguns in specific.

Keep at it!
Cheers

Miles is a gem — over and over he gifts us his extensive knowledge.

Which is based on real science from a government ballistic lab, not hearsay, or school physics.... 😊

And how Ron in the beginning of the thread expressed: Miles has a gift of writing — describing extremely complicated things with relatively simple words and sentences.

🤝🏼 Miles, I appreciate your efforts. A LOT.

🤝🏼 Your contributions to airgunning are UNIQUE.

Matthias