• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Aeon scopes for hunting and target

One of the best in the price range (well the best in the range maybe). I have looked through them all- the 3 or so sold in the US Aeon actually makes a lot of scopes & cameras.- all seem good at range finding, the 10-40x56 will still range well past 100 yards, many "airgun"/10 yards focus scope will not do that, very good glass. Many people in FT are moving UP to an Aeon from the formerly popular Elite 4200. A better side wheel would be nice but......... . For under $600.00 I cant think of any other scope "I" would purchase right now.
John

To me you get what you pay for. Most of the time. Aeon makes great glass I haven't had a issue out of mine. It works as good as any of my other scopes. And believe me I have had my share of high dollar glass. Most were tactical, because I was shooting bigger shells then your average AR-15. With many class 3 purchases.....well....you sorta learn what's good an what will be "duty" ready. Basically from .30 and up to .50 bmg. For a pellet gun it's just fine....IMHO best with your decision, SasSas