• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEAC's got a Neutron Star! Whose ready for pics, vids, & an RDW!!!

Mike,

‘I’m new to the channel. Love the video, looks great. I’m still learning the ins and outs of the posting how to’s. Could you possibly point me in the right direction if I wanted to post or sell an item?

BOB

Steve (Airgun Exploration & Advancement) created the video.

Buying, selling, trading is only allowed in Classified section. The Classified Rules should cover everything you need to know.

:)

Mr. Steve, 

I was just telling my best friend last night about this rifle and how it looks like one of the few Hatsan's 

whose magazines can definitely fit at least short slugs like the NSA's. Lo and Behold I just noticed to my

surprise this is the next RDW, so I am seiked. I believe this rifle also comes with a single shot tray

The single shot tray is the worst I have ever seen. It doesn't fit the receiver side to side. Or on the bottom side. There is a 2mm gap under it in addition to not being wide enough. But one for the FX crown is easily adapted 😉

1581002548_15629151875e3c2f345dc021.87688195_DSC_0232.JPG
1581002578_10276517095e3c2f522a3fe2.42638019_DSC_0236.JPG
s

Thank you for that. I would not have known that the Crown's tray could be substituted. I would likely have single loaded by hand.

Looks like it certainly does good slggin’ at 25. Might make a good bench gun. When you do the video review are you going to leave the moderator off so we see how it will perform as we would get the gun?

It's always been my experience that a moderator will never repair a poor shooting gun, but can at times make accuracy worse. In other words, if it shoots well with the moderator, it'll only shoot the same or better without it. If someone's had another experience, I welcome it... but that's always been mine. But, I don't mind taking it off for a group for y'all.

Mr. Steve, 

I was just telling my best friend last night about this rifle and how it looks like one of the few Hatsan's 

whose magazines can definitely fit at least short slugs like the NSA's. Lo and Behold I just noticed to my

surprise this is the next RDW, so I am seiked. I believe this rifle also comes with a single shot tray as does

the flash wood, a sub-$400 air rifle, yet on a $700 beast-BT65 Elite, that can easily reach 100 yards, Hatsan

goes with a restrictive magazine(Forget H&N Hornets) and no single shot tray - A deal breaker for many,

which is a damn shame. What a waste of a value packed, powerful and feature - filled rifle.

At least the Blitz looks like it has the deeper magazine, in case one cannot wait to save $2000 for

the LCS SK-19, the only full auto worth talking about until the Blitz, which is cool for those wanting the

performance without having to commit to a more high end investment. I think Hatsan offers some great

products, but I wish all air rifles offered a single shot tray, for those of us wanting full access to the ammo

available to us in this industry, especially now with all the transition and evolution of this rapidly growing

market. Steve, have you seen the cutting edge technology behind the products of this new Airgun 

Manufacturer : AEA Precision Air Arms out of China who appear to have numerous products which

utilize Air Cartridge Technology? And some of these products if ever available, appear to be industry

shocking game changers. So much so, that I'm a little surprised I haven't heard more buzz about

it. Maybe because those products truly have got manufacturers scared?

I apologize if I was long winded. Be well.

As I shared in the Vlog last night, the NeuteonStar's .22 magazines held every slug I put through it with room to spare (H&N, JSB, FX, and NSA). As I also shared, it does come with a single shot tray too, yes.

That barrel looks really rough inside kind of like the LW on my SK-19 did. It shot OK but way to many flyers so I sent it back. They sent me a new one it was damaged in transit. ;^( GRR...

However it looked might be interpreted as a "better" way... as it shoots lights out with a large variety of slugs, and the JSB Jumbo Monster pellet. This performance result is something I've never seen before. It's quite remarkable.

Steve