AEAC Vlog video - New Spark mini-compressor & Flash Pup .22!!

I think this is great, I'm loving the design and size of this beautiful wooden masterpiece. I'm very interested in the portable air compressing unit which would allow you to go to your favorite ranges and local rat holes. I totally understand the feeling of getting all warm, fuzzy inside and happy laughter as well when something strikes you like Ralphie in the movie A Christmas Story when he realizes his father got him the Red Ryder BB Gun, yeah 🤗. I as well want to feel like that. Great informative video keep it up!

I think this is great, I'm loving the design and size of this beautiful wooden masterpiece. I'm very interested in the portable air compressing unit which would allow you to go to your favorite ranges and local rat holes. I totally understand the feeling of getting all warm, fuzzy inside and happy laughter as well when something strikes you like Ralphie in the movie A Christmas Story when he realizes his father got him the Red Ryder BB Gun, yeah 😍. I as well want to feel like that. Great informative video keep it up!