AEAC Video - World's Most AMAZING BB Gun (FULL AUTO) Barra 400E Fully Automatic Electric BB Air Rifle

Here she is. Why didn't things like this exist when I was a kid? Though when i was a kid I would have had to buss about a million tables at red lobster to afford it. 😆 😂

16649396283438980165915973017818.jpg

Well my 400E has malfunctioned after about 2000 shots. It sounds like the gear box has a stripped gear. I'd hold off buying one of these until I report back on how the warranty replacement works out. Wish me luck. Barra I hope you're reading this. I called several times and never got an answer or a call back and the automated email reply of a 4 day response is unacceptable. Postings like this and a youtube video to follow will not help you sell $400 BB guns.

Last edited:
Flyer
Did you email Barra , I am sure you did , You only had the gun two weeks, Wow.
I think Barra should ship you a new gun, Forget the repair,,,,
Mike
I did email Barra and despite getting an auto reply saying they will get back to you in 4 business days, Barra was very responsive in the email conversation, the typical troubleshooting questions leading to the a postage paid RMA. So far so good, the gun is in the mail. I'm now concerned about the durability of the gearbox. I'm not sure if it's hardened steel but stripping the teeth after two weeks.... hopefully it is a one off fluke but I have my doubts. With the additional sping tension and actuation torqe they had to add to shoot a heavier projectile I'm hoping they used hardened steel gears and will make replacement parts and repair videos available as I'm sure I am not the first or last person this will happen to.

More to follow when the replacement gets sent to me.

UPDATE:

I received the replacement 400e and all is well. I did notice the replacement rifle seems to have had a better QC checkout than the original one, some things to note:
  1. The magazine fits better, I no longer have to push mag-release button and push the mag in to get it to lock in place
  2. The gearbox runs quieter
  3. The stock was not loose
I now have about 1000 rounds through the replacement I sure hope it holds up. Barra if you are listening you did a great job with the email communication, as for th phone line... I never got an answer or a call back after leaving a message. That will turn off a lot of people that have the means to fork out $400 for a BB gun. Please offer replacement parts for the 400e, especially items that will wear out such as gears, piston seals, etc. Please post repair videos so consumers can make repairs. The issue I see is that people are going to have breakdowns after the warranty period, and they will want a way to get the 400e working again. Steve (AEAC) please ask Barra about this when you do your followup video with the engineer.

Super fun gun to shoot i have had mine for about 6 weeks i have 8 clips for it as well so after about 20,000 rounds the bevel gear that's driven by the motor has stripped out. They have awesome customer service Robert will get back to you with in a 2 hrs. max i have dealt with them in the past as well so needles to say i already have a new gun being delivered tomorrow. The gun is is built great feels good it just AEG airsoft internals so they will fail again I'm sure, so i contacted my local AEG airsoft tech and he said they will mod it make it bullet proof with better motor ,gears, springs ,bearings also shimming the gear box would do wonders as you can tell when its running it could be much smoother. Once it is out of warranty (unless it fails again soon) ill send mine in and have it built or they will sell you what you need. As for the batteries the only thing would be going to a 4s 14.8v which wouldn't fit in the stock and also the motor controller would not handle the voltage and as for the C rating on the 3s 11.1v 25-35 is recommended but once over that the motor doesn't care if you throw 100C at it it cant use it just like race gas in stock Camaro smells good but doesn't make it any faster.