AEAC Video - World's Most AMAZING BB Gun (FULL AUTO) Barra 400E Fully Automatic Electric BB Air Rifle

It seems like the same thing happens often over and over again with semi and full auto BB guns in the market in recent times, which is "IF" the manufacturer would spend $5 more to use better materials in the high wear areas to bring a reliable and longer lasting product to the consumer both they and us would be much more pleased.

$100 or $400 spent - I'm not buying something that breaks quickly and that needs to be sent back for repair within a few months or what amounts to a couple 6000 canisters of BB's. I'd/we'd think a product would be tested and retested to make sure it works for years and years.

I took the plunge and bought one.. 1st impressions it is a nice looking gun! A looker for sure! It is every bit as accurate as Steve says in the video. Just a couple minor things my stock was very wobbly at the connection to the receiver, but easily fixed as I was able to tighten the screw in the rear of the stock. My magazine is a little hard to get locked and unlocked, I am hoping that it will break in, it is getting easier but I think I'm going to have to do some mods so it locks in easier.

The one thing I don't like is the fact that you are completely reliant on the speed loader to load the magazine. If that thing breaks your rifle is useless. The speed loader is certainly not made of high quality fiber reinforced plastic, so one day it will probably break. I bought 2 extras just in case. I'm hoping the spare magazine's will be in stock soon this thing is a ton of fun to shoot.
I've broken many speed loaders.. McDonalds straw works well.. your welcome :)

I took the plunge and bought one.. 1st impressions it is a nice looking gun! A looker for sure! It is every bit as accurate as Steve says in the video. Just a couple minor things my stock was very wobbly at the connection to the receiver, but easily fixed as I was able to tighten the screw in the rear of the stock. My magazine is a little hard to get locked and unlocked, I am hoping that it will break in, it is getting easier but I think I'm going to have to do some mods so it locks in easier.

The one thing I don't like is the fact that you are completely reliant on the speed loader to load the magazine. If that thing breaks your rifle is useless. The speed loader is certainly not made of high quality fiber reinforced plastic, so one day it will probably break. I bought 2 extras just in case. I'm hoping the spare magazine's will be in stock soon this thing is a ton of fun to shoot.

I said I would not do it and I went and done it,, I put a red dot on my Barra, A few empty cans died today and a small box at 25 yards took full auto,, Wife came to the back door and ask "what you laughing at" I just smiled,,, Looking at my BB jar I probably haven't shot 10 clips through this gun but they have been fun.
QUESTION You sick guys that have the souped up Russian HPA BB gun do you get BB bounce back shooting 800 FPS or do the BBS just stick everywhere?

I got an old 12 x8 barn I keep feed in chicken scratch to feed squerrals and such , About 50 sparrows were trapped in the barn , Went and Got the Barra I just installed a red dot and on semi auto I opened up in about 10 minutes about 40 sparrows lay dead, About 10 or more got away, Oh forgot its about 20 degrees here and I was wrapped up like a mummy with safety glasses on . That was fun.
Mike