AEAC Video - World's Most AMAZING BB Gun (FULL AUTO) Barra 400E Fully Automatic Electric BB Air Rifle

FURIOUS Airgun video Pew-Pew like nothing you've ever seen before - GUARANTEED !!!

The NEW Barra 400E Fully Automatic (600 round/min) Electric BB Air Rifle is NUTS ! 😲 A

AEAC YouTube Video

Click play for a FULL VIDEO REVIEW, and COMPLETE END-TO-END SETUP & USERS GUIDE....and be amazed - I was.

Available at Pyramyd Air, Airguns of Arizona, and Utah Airguns.

💲💲 COUPON CODE 💲💲 inside.

Steve

thumbnail 4.jpg

I spray a little Ballistol in my speed loader full of BBs Makes loading 100 % easier.
Is there a better safer Lube for the speed loader?My gun seems to like the Barra BBs.
No one told me anywhere about the copper coated BBs , I have head people say you can use a more powerful battery and gain a few FPS,,, I was told I had to send a picture in 30 days to get warranty on my gun, I had no way to send a picture then so I could not get my knife or warranty, That sucked. And my 30 days are up.
Mike

OK I will give my take on the gun, It needs a 200 + BB Magazine, Got to be a better way than the Speed loader, BIG learning curve is under statement, I was ready to send my gun back until I learned about lubing the BBs a little. Not sure what that is doing to the gun but at least I can shoot. Its an adult toy its not cheap and it does not feel cheap. If this thing had a large capacity magazine a easy speed loader even at 400 + dollars i do not think Barra could keep the guns in stock.
Mike

Please don't take this the wrong way. Why have you not visited the M3? Please don't tell me because there are alot of videos already. You and your channel have really matured since your try at your impact a long time ago. I can't remember the video, but you said you would visit the m3. It's really too late for that obviously. However, I am curious as to why? Thank you and God bless.

I took the plunge and bought one.. 1st impressions it is a nice looking gun! A looker for sure! It is every bit as accurate as Steve says in the video. Just a couple minor things my stock was very wobbly at the connection to the receiver, but easily fixed as I was able to tighten the screw in the rear of the stock. My magazine is a little hard to get locked and unlocked, I am hoping that it will break in, it is getting easier but I think I'm going to have to do some mods so it locks in easier.

The one thing I don't like is the fact that you are completely reliant on the speed loader to load the magazine. If that thing breaks your rifle is useless. The speed loader is certainly not made of high quality fiber reinforced plastic, so one day it will probably break. I bought 2 extras just in case. I'm hoping the spare magazine's will be in stock soon this thing is a ton of fun to shoot.

I took the plunge and bought one.. 1st impressions it is a nice looking gun! A looker for sure! It is every bit as accurate as Steve says in the video. Just a couple minor things my stock was very wobbly at the connection to the receiver, but easily fixed as I was able to tighten the screw in the rear of the stock. My magazine is a little hard to get locked and unlocked, I am hoping that it will break in, it is getting easier but I think I'm going to have to do some mods so it locks in easier.

The one thing I don't like is the fact that you are completely reliant on the speed loader to load the magazine. If that thing breaks your rifle is useless. The speed loader is certainly not made of high quality fiber reinforced plastic, so one day it will probably break. I bought 2 extras just in case. I'm hoping the spare magazine's will be in stock soon this thing is a ton of fun to shoot.
Slcrcflyer, Congrats on your new gun. Please give us more updates on it's performance. Just remember to store the gun over time at 3.75v. lipo's will last a very long time if maintained.

Flyer Yea I bought a two extra speed loaders when I bought my gun I thought the hard loading was the OEM speed loader, I was never told not to, or to, but I put a little Ballistol on BBs in loader , Makes loading a lot better, I dont get to shoot mine as often as my pellet guns , I shoot in one direction and with the BB gun the BBs go in all different directions as they bounce, Barra my shoot 30 yards but the BBs bounce 40 and 50 yards in all directions ,, Safety glasses a must have
Still cant get my FX radar to pick up the BBs... Oh and its nice to have a telescoping magnets for BB pick ups ,
Mike

Flyer Yea I bought a two extra speed loaders when I bought my gun I thought the hard loading was the OEM speed loader, I was never told not to, or to, but I put a little Ballistol on BBs in loader , Makes loading a lot better, I dont get to shoot mine as often as my pellet guns , I shoot in one direction and with the BB gun the BBs go in all different directions as they bounce, Barra my shoot 30 yards but the BBs bounce 40 and 50 yards in all directions ,, Safety glasses a must have
Still cant get my FX radar to pick up the BBs... Oh and its nice to have a telescoping magnets for BB pick ups ,
Mike
Hmm my FX radar has no trouble picking up the velocity. You do have to change the gun type to C02 pistol in the app that could be the problem.