• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEAC Video - Rocky Mountain Airgun Challenge 2019

I think instead of saying "Hit" they were saying "(you better go buy an fx) IMPACT! (if you want to compete)". Lol

Thoroughly enjoyed the way the video was put together and the interactions between industry people. Funny how camera keep cutting back to the woman vacuuming too. Great job, Steve!

Whats funny about this is I had a competitor ask me when I was spotting for them, "Please call out Red Wolf instead of Impact" when he made contact. We both had a good laugh!! :) 

I agree, good job Steve, trying to keep it as unbiased as you can... I like all the different styles of coverage from the youtubers!, but my favorite is watching the shooting competition live with no commentary, I like to see what equipment they are using, their style of shooting for each discipline etc. not taking anything away from your vids, just my personal preference