Air Venturi AEAC Video Review - Air Venturi Avenge-X (ULTIMATE Resource & Owner's Guide) Review + 50 & 100 Yards Tested + Tunes + Slugs + Pellets

10 weeks in the making and it's finally here my friends - Air Venturi Avenge X Ultimate Owner's Resource & Video Review.

The below table of contents will share much of what's in store!!

Enjoy!
Steve

Video Chapters:

0:37 - Video Overview (what will be in it) and JSB 18.13gr Pro Tune and 50 Yard Groups
3:22 - How to Change Barrels / Calibers / Bolt-Probes on the Avenge - X
9:36 - JSB 25.39gr Monster Redesign Tune and 50 Yard Groups (OEM Moderator)
12:24 - Trigger Test
13:20 - Alkin W31 Mariner Compressor Refill Demonstration
14:07 - JSB 25.39gr Monster Redesign Tune and 50 Yard Groups (DonnyFL Yokozuna Moderator)
16:28 - How to Install /Swap from the 210cc Cylinder to 400 cc Carbon Fiber Bottle and Back
22:29 - JSB 25.39gr Monster Redesign Pro Tune and 50 Yard Groups (Impulse Air 1350 Moderator)
24:07 - Magazine and Single Shot Tray Demonstration
25:16 - Sound Test (OEM vs DonnyFL Yokozuna Moderator vs Impulse Air 1350 Moderator)
26:06 - FX Hybrid 22gr Slug Max Power Tune and 100 Yard Groups
30:20 - How to Clean the Barrel on the Avenge - X (Patchworm Bore Cleaner by 20/20 Concepts)
38:00 - Zan Projectiles 28gr Slug Max Power Tune and 100 Yard Groups
43:16 - How to Refill the Avenge - X with Air Venturi Tank and Saber Tactical Valve & Tank Tote
44:27 - Nielsen Specialty Ammo (NSA) 23gr Slug Max Power Tune and 100 Yard Groups
47:09 - How to Install the Saber Tactical Chassis on the Avenge-X (Also See Timestamp 16:28)
51:12 - JSB Knockout 25.39gr Slug Max Power Tune and 100 Yard Groups
40:17 - My Feelings on the Avenge-X
45:10 - My Feelings on the Avenge-X (continued)
51:32 - My Feelings on the Avenge - X (continued)
54:15 - Thank You & Goodbye

Well done review , thank you .
Now could you tell me who has one ????Q
Quite a few people from what I hear. I would, but I'm waiting for the semi-auto version to come out. Can't be but a year or so in the future. The semi Mrod is nice but it still feels "bulky" to me. I have handled the avenger and it feels more"svelt" (I think that's the word). Just feels better. So, unless I see some great deal,, I'll be waiting.

Quite a few people from what I hear. I would, but I'm waiting for the semi-auto version to come out. Can't be but a year or so in the future. The semi Mrod is nice but it still feels "bulky" to me. I have handled the avenger and it feels more"svelt" (I think that's the word). Just feels better. So, unless I see some great deal,, I'll be waiting.
I meant where to buy one no one has any in stock

10 weeks in the making and it's finally here my friends - Air Venturi Avenge X Ultimate Owner's Resource & Video Review.

The below table of contents will share much of what's in store!!

Enjoy!
Steve

Video Chapters:

0:37 - Video Overview (what will be in it) and JSB 18.13gr Pro Tune and 50 Yard Groups
3:22 - How to Change Barrels / Calibers / Bolt-Probes on the Avenge - X
9:36 - JSB 25.39gr Monster Redesign Tune and 50 Yard Groups (OEM Moderator)
12:24 - Trigger Test
13:20 - Alkin W31 Mariner Compressor Refill Demonstration
14:07 - JSB 25.39gr Monster Redesign Tune and 50 Yard Groups (DonnyFL Yokozuna Moderator)
16:28 - How to Install /Swap from the 210cc Cylinder to 400 cc Carbon Fiber Bottle and Back
22:29 - JSB 25.39gr Monster Redesign Pro Tune and 50 Yard Groups (Impulse Air 1350 Moderator)
24:07 - Magazine and Single Shot Tray Demonstration
25:16 - Sound Test (OEM vs DonnyFL Yokozuna Moderator vs Impulse Air 1350 Moderator)
26:06 - FX Hybrid 22gr Slug Max Power Tune and 100 Yard Groups
30:20 - How to Clean the Barrel on the Avenge - X (Patchworm Bore Cleaner by 20/20 Concepts)
38:00 - Zan Projectiles 28gr Slug Max Power Tune and 100 Yard Groups
43:16 - How to Refill the Avenge - X with Air Venturi Tank and Saber Tactical Valve & Tank Tote
44:27 - Nielsen Specialty Ammo (NSA) 23gr Slug Max Power Tune and 100 Yard Groups
47:09 - How to Install the Saber Tactical Chassis on the Avenge-X (Also See Timestamp 16:28)
51:12 - JSB Knockout 25.39gr Slug Max Power Tune and 100 Yard Groups
40:17 - My Feelings on the Avenge-X
45:10 - My Feelings on the Avenge-X (continued)
51:32 - My Feelings on the Avenge - X (continued)
54:15 - Thank You & Goodbye

Steve, appreciate the effort you put into this video. Just wonder if you can explain a little more on the Avenge-x regulator.I have mine set on about 2400psi and when my fill pressure drops to around 3000psi the regulator starts dropping as well. Don't get me wrong I love this Avenge-x 22 cal but if I follow your tuning guides and set the regulator higher it just wastes air. At 2400 psi I can get the Jsb 25.39 to run at 870fps and love the accuracy at 60yds. I have the Sabre tactical chassis and it's a bottle version. So back to my question...Why does the regulator drop off before the set pressure?

Steve, appreciate the effort you put into this video. Just wonder if you can explain a little more on the Avenge-x regulator.I have mine set on about 2400psi and when my fill pressure drops to around 3000psi the regulator starts dropping as well. Don't get me wrong I love this Avenge-x 22 cal but if I follow your tuning guides and set the regulator higher it just wastes air. At 2400 psi I can get the Jsb 25.39 to run at 870fps and love the accuracy at 60yds. I have the Sabre tactical chassis and it's a bottle version. So back to my question...Why does the regulator drop off before the set pressure?
Both of mine do this exact same thing. It drove me nuts at first but then I just accepted it as the way things are with the design and price point. Mine do it as the psi falls through 32/3300 ish. You can actually see the slight decent in many of my shot charts... even then, the gun will still manage a descending 15 fps ES across 100 shots (210cc) when tuned well

Steve

i had one ..will technically had 2 of them in the tactical chassis when the came out the frist 1 came to the house ...i was all excited i opened the box and the botton stuck was snapped off ,,,, i call Bin at the pellet shop sent it back he sent me a new one no problem ....and the same thing in the same spot crazy i still have the pictures .....

I meant where to buy one no one has any in stock
AGD has the 400cc CF ones in stock. the 210cc ones mid-may. a few other places have the 210cc in stock but not many.

Do a little search on google and open the first 12-15 websites. someone will have them. Or run the part number through google, and repeat. it just takes a little effort and you'll get yourself one.

Great video, the previous ones was the reason I looked at the avenge-x pcp. Have the bottle bullpup version and for a first pcp I am very impressed with the out the box performance....
Not sure if it is my location but my reg pressure / hs spring combos are way less than yours. E.g 18.13 running 914fps Reg set to 125bar, quarter turn HS from fully backed out....

But for entry into this world , am super impressed....