AEAC Video - NEW Skout Epoch Double-Regulated, Digital/Mechanical, PCP Airgun

AGN,

Join me in this epic interview with William Gardner, the Owner/Inventor of Epoch Airguns and chief designer of the new Epoch. In this video, he takes us end-to-end through the gun and teaches EVERYTHING about what it is, how to tune it, what it comes with, and all about the tech.

Enjoy!!

Steve

Ok, when is the free giveaway ?

Having been semi deeply involved with paint ball markers 20-25 years ago. All the designer in video is saying is relatable.
As with all pneumatics which is manipulation of a compressible gas, control of such is a very precise mechanical exercise if your looking for very low ES values & efficiency numbers in a projectile launcher such as a PCP air rifle.

I wish them all the best and can only hope the Tech and end results weight equally or better than to conventional PCP tech as we know it.
I'm an old paintballer too. I played woods ball back in the 90's with Urban Survival and Texas Storm on occasion. Some of the very most fun times of my life. I still have my old marker. :) Double regulated and lots of sponsor parts. And that is a Dye barrel when they first come out. I sure wish I could get those days back.

Sorry for the deviation from OP.

Crusher

2015-11-18 17.05.15.jpg

Reactions: MysticalDragon
AGN,

Join me in this epic interview with William Gardner, the Owner/Inventor of Epoch Airguns and chief designer of the new Epoch. In this video, he takes us end-to-end through the gun and teaches EVERYTHING about what it is, how to tune it, what it comes with, and all about the tech.

Enjoy!!

Steve

I shot one in .25 at 100 yards. Less than MOA. What a gun!