AEAC Video - NEW Hatsan Jet 1 + Jet 2 Single/Double Pistol-Carbine, PileDriver .62, Factor BP Bullpup, Zada, Belt-Driven Magazine - SHOT Show 2023

Love your work Steve and this comment isn't a reflection on you as a creator, but.....

Hatsan should focus on creating a customer service department that's more than crickets and fixing their QA instead of entering new market sectors every year. The Hatsan Flash was a hit, but public opinion of Hatsan has tanked over the last several years.

$1200 for their new FT rifle when you can buy a Daystate Huntsman/Revere for the same or less... Not a chance.

Love your work Steve and this comment isn't a reflection on you as a creator, but.....

Hatsan should focus on creating a customer service department that's more than crickets and fixing their QA instead of entering new market sectors every year. The Hatsan Flash was a hit, but public opinion of Hatsan has tanked over the last several years.

$1200 for their new FT rifle when you can buy a Daystate Huntsman/Revere for the same or less... Not a chance.
Finally got my Hatsan RMA back after...like 3 or 4months?
Noticed they just gave me a newer model instead of fixing the one i sent back
odd ..🤨🤔🤷‍♂️
Twas the only slinger I've had to send back; but now I have a functional one.
Still a bit leery of it breaking🤦‍♂️
This is how I live and learn🤪🤙

Overall I have avoided buying any new Hatsan PCPs because of the their weight plus the difficulty that I encountered getting spare parts. I could understand if it was a tripod mounted SAW but for a pellet rifle?
Just my 2 cents.

Mostly yes but my Hatsan Hydra is super light (I have a red dot on it now) and lovely stock. Shoulders and shoots off hand just great. I've torn it down a few times and it's simple enough that I'm not very worried about extra parts. I think their wood Flash Pup is a nice model as well. My first break barrel air rifle was also a Hatsan, so I will always be rooting for Hatsan.

If the Jet had more power I would have one in my hands already. I don't see why it's not possible with a larger bore and less shots, but these are for hunting squirrels, I suppose.

Reactions: L.Leon
Flash Pup has a bolt. It appears to be the same as my Hydra bolt (same magazines and other parts also). Nice light, quick and easy bolt, I like it a lot. Others may think it's garbage so YMMV. I have no problems with a nice bolt action myself.

The Bullboss has a lever and a little more power, but I've heard mixed reviews. The Flash Pup I believe is pretty much same specs as my Hydra in a different chassis. It won't be the most accurate rifle but it does like H&N pellets and for a shorter range shooter it's light, cheap and simple.

I also love the Hatsan Quattro triggers. They put some very nice triggers on some of their lower priced guns. I wish all my guns had the trigger that my Hydra has.

I won't buy another Kral or Hatsan rifle due to their customer support. Absolutely no answer from multiple emails to either company. I wouldn't take a free gun from either company cause I know I'll never get support or parts. Any dope can build an air gun, it takes real talent to stand behind that gun with great customer support. Save your money and buy something reputable. Just like tools, bows, or anything else. Buy once, cry once.

Reactions: UCChris
AGN,

... lost of NEW goodness coming out of Hatsan this year!! Hatsan Operations Manager Cecil Bays takes us end-to end-through it all.

The title says it all!! (except for their new Speed Loader... I couldn't fit it). :)

Steve

Ha
AGN,

... lost of NEW goodness coming out of Hatsan this year!! Hatsan Operations Manager Cecil Bays takes us end-to end-through it all.

The title says it all!! (except for their new Speed Loader... I couldn't fit it). :)

Steve

hatsan jet 1