AEAC video - NEW Benjamin Marauder Semiautomatic Regulated

image.1615819781.jpg
The original marauder this is the fist model I

I am looking forward to adding the New Regulated semi auto version. 

I have to agree the Benjamin line Is excellent.. I have been collecting Airguns from the 1970s to present and have many Benjamin / Sheridan Rifles and pistols And they all still function as if they were brand new. Benjamin’s truly are great Airguns that stand the test of time..

^I hope so because I just ordered one. I'm banking on you smart guys coming up with mods to improve the trigger since I bought it while holding my breath with my fingers crossed (Crosmaned?). I don't usually buy guns where accuracy takes a second seat to the features but this thing is appealing to the primal side of the brain. BTW, as should be obvious I'm new to airguns and have found a lot to like in Steve's videos and the community here. Fun bunch and I think that's the idea of this gun. Fun to shoot, not a benchers gun but something of good quality to move cans or rats down the road. I'm not an avid hunter but I can see killing a can or two with this thing. The weight and the trigger are my concerns, moreso the weight actually, but it looks like the quality isn't going to be a worry so it should provide a good platform for people to play with and perhaps improve over the years. I also would have bought a synthetic stock if it was available to the forum but I can live with the beech and see what comes later. This wouldn't be my power gun anyway but for backyard shooting (we have big backyards in Tennessee) it should be just the thing as it sits.

Gotta say though, the Vlog video a couple of weeks ago was very positive but this late review was a bit less so. I appreciate that and encourage it. Sounds like the thing is not without its compromises (ain't we all?) but you do want to know what you're getting into warts included.

I am now set up and prepared to be pleasantly surprised by this rifle and here's to me getting a good 'un. Maybe it's good to have realistic expectations? 😃