AEAC video - Hatsan NeutronStar .22 - SLUG MONGER!!

Thanks for the video review Steve! Looks like you got a real shooter there! I have the earlier version (has the NovaStar name on it) in .22. I purchased it direct from HatsanUSA as a refurbished air rifle. I had a problem with the trigger, but Hatsan took care of that for me under warranty. Mine is a laser with JSB and AA 16 & 18 grain pellets and is just as accurate with the Hades. But when I tried the current offering of slugs (even those you tested) the target looked like it was shot with one of Hatsan's Nova branded shotguns! It does not like slugs at all... Oh well, I'm good with the ability to stack pellet on pellet at 40 yards, so no big deal if mine hates slugs, I have other air guns that love them! Thanks again for the great review!

Hey Steve - great videos, very informative. Had my eye set on the Neutron and you answered many of my outstanding Qs - but now that they are releasing the Hidra, I’m kinda smitten by it. When do you think you’ll be reviewing it?

BTW- compliments on the high def camera work and the just awesome editing, pic insertion- flows great and explains a bunch without mention! Must take its time to put together. Cheers

I have 2 Hatsan's a .25 Bullboss and a AT44-S10 in .177, they are accurate, affordable and last but not least extremely powerful. I hunt most all winter with them and they have never let me down. I was a break barrel user until I made the change to pcp rifles. Let me tell you I will never go back, I've made some extremely long 1 shot kills on squirrel's that would be a challenge for a break barrel rifle. I love your reviews, they are honest and real world usable with the products you share. Thank you

I have always kept a air gun in my gun cabinet. About 2 years ago i left my break barrel in my garage and somebody stole it. That was the best thing that could have happened. I found aeac while researching a replacement. The information you provided was invaluable in my decision as to what to buy. I am now a pcp addict... wait that doesn't sound good. Pcp fanatic. I havent touched my powder burners since. Keep up the good work. Oh yeah, thanks for bringing the slugs and ballistic gel to the table. Very imformative.