AEAC Video - Hatsan AirMax .25 - FULL REVIEW

How come you don't have RTI anymore on the beginning with all the other ones

Hi 😊

Never had RTI but what you may be noticing is that Hawke replaced Crosman starting this month. Hawke was really wanting to be up there with the rest and Crosman wasn't feelin it anymore, so I made the change. Hawke has really been wanting to be part of AEAC and sent 6 scopes to review too, so I'm grateful for them.

Thanks for noticing and for the good question.

Steve

id like to see some 20 shot groups anyone can shoot 5. I know you spend hours upon hours on theses reviews and we love them but a cheap gun can do 5 I'm just saying I think we should see some more from the guns accuracy and vitals thanks for all the time you spend for us

Hi and thanks for your input. With respect and not to take away from your feelings, I've never found myself needing more than 5 shots to determine a rifle's abilities. When I shoot em' at 50, they either will or won't group... there's never an in between. To your point though, I do prefer to shoot more than 5 times in a review. In the case of the Airmax, it put 9 out of 10 shots across two types of pellet into .35" at 50 and at 100, it put 4/5 in about 3/4 of an inch. That told me everything I needed to know

Steve

Nice review.

i have a BT65 for several years now, and i can only say that it is a lot of airgun for the price range.

I compare the BT65 with an AK47. Drop it, submerge it in mud & so on, that thing will keep on shooting.

I also have a Hatsan Hercules .30. Heavy & loud as hell, but the power this thing has, is unbelievable! And for half the price of other brands.

Them Turks now how to make a good airgun. I really hope that it gets as much attention and success on the US market, like it has on the European market for years now. 

Cheers.

Would like to thank all the sponsors first . Nice looking setup & very accurate indeed ,thanks for showing the rectical on the hawke scope also . Steve I might of missed it but do you know how to degas the gun for maint.& seems you have the same shooting spot as always is that your back yard ? Thanks for all your hard work Darell

Hi Darrell,

Yeah, I gotta say some of spendy scopes use reticals that can be tough to see in the brush but not this one. Couldn't tell ya about the degas but I'm sure Hatsan USA could. I'd reach out and ask. The property I film on belongs to a friend and is about 25 miles from my home. I did a Vlog on it once titled, "wheres AEAC been?"

Steve