• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEAC video - FX Crown Continuum TUNING GUIDE (w/FX Pocket Chrony)

I'm sure Steve won't mind me answering this Keith, actually any of the standard FX barrels with the outer steel sleeve, i.e. Crown, IMPACT, or Dreamline will fit the Continuum action and can be used with the Crown probe, I actually have a Continuum in .177.

All that would be different on IMPACT & DL barrels would be the outer shroud.

Steve that was great, 

I will get the FX crony and not the Labrador. adjusting the Hammer spring is just what I needed. I was turning it to the max before wheel wouldn't turn, then I would adjust it back until my shots were near the same speed, it seemed to work but just for fun I will try your way. time spent with the guns is always fun.

thanks for the great and informative video,

Clay Jensen

Excellent video as always Steve! interesting that you didn't find much POI change, I have found it best to mark the crush nut and liner as I have experienced POI shift of upto 12" at 25 yards by rotating the liner 180 degrees, as long as you reference it it's not a problem of course.

Very interesting take as well on the tuning curves, I have the .22 and would personally only bother using the 700mm with a 25g JSB MONSTER RD to get the power to where it needs to be with those.

I hadn't considered the huge amount of extra shots VS the 380mm just by winding the reg down and taking advantage of the extra velocity gained by the 700.

Very interesting and thank you for sharing. On mine I was only getting about a quarter to a 1/2 inch of shift at 25 yds after complete removal of the liner and nut. If I remove the whole barrel system, POI hardly changes at all.

Maybe someone can answer this: have the standard STX liners changed over time? I ask because my STX pellet liner on my crown from a year and a half ago isn't nearly as pellet versatile as Steve's appears to be.

From what we've learned of FX (watch my factory tour vid) I suspect they are constantly working on this. As they shared there, they evolve their products nonstop throughout the year.