RAW Rapid AEAC Video - FACTORY Tour / AirForce Airguns / Rapid Air Worx / Theoben + NEW Product Unveil

AirForce / RAW has been busy developing 3 new airguns for 2024... a sleek new compact version of the RAW HM1000X called the "RAW Mini," a new competition ready HM1000 based FT pistol, and a wicked new version of the AirForce Talon Bolt arrow gun called the "Bolt Carbine." Learn all about these new offerings and the people that build them in a fun new hybrid video format.

Factory Tour meets SHOT Show :)

Steve

AirForce Airguns (FACTORY TOUR) + Rapid Air Worx by Theoben / SHOT Show 2024 - Factory Direct

AirForce / RAW has been busy developing 3 new airguns for 2024... a sleek new compact version of the RAW HM1000X called the "RAW Mini," a new competition ready HM1000 based FT pistol, and a wicked new version of the AirForce Talon Bolt arrow gun called the "Bolt Carbine." Learn all about these new offerings and the people that build them in a fun new hybrid video format.

Factory Tour meets SHOT Show :)

Steve

AirForce Airguns (FACTORY TOUR) + Rapid Air Worx by Theoben / SHOT Show 2024 - Factory Direct
Makes me want a RAW!

Reactions: Airgun Nation
I've owned several RAW guns over the years built by Martin himself. I was impressed with this video showing the attention to detail in building these fine rifles. My interest has been re-ignited because I like the robust design of these guns and the simplicity of the inner works. Mostly, I like their triggers and LW barrels which can accomodate pellets and slugs without a lot of swapping of parts. The HM1000X Mini is in my sights.

Reactions: Airgun Nation