AEAC Video - Benjamin Marauder Semiautomatic .22 Regulated - FULL REVIEW

Crosman NEEDS to make a Marauder with a side lever action, keeping the good trigger.

And, for me, hopefully they make one in .177... my preferred pesting caliber for my back yard.

Because of that strange trigger and the fact that I can't get one in .177, I will NEVER own a SAM.

HEAR ME CROSMAN?

Not every AG customer is obsessed with 100 yards and higher calibers! Not to mention you Crosman REALLY needs to fix their production of "brown box" pellets. The last 10000 I bought are crap!

Thanks for the post, review and the video!

This seems to be an attempt to keep up with other semiautomatic air rifles.I see it as a waste of air.What I mean is ,substandard trigger.picky about what pellets it stabilizes. Not enough air capacity. 

That being said it seems to be an effective rat or pest ,eliminator .I would like to see a bigger tank .

I also wonder if it will " runawy",or have a tendency to leak freeze up or malfunction. As it's the 1st generation. 

Yeah I'd like to have one ,to shoot rats, critters,and rattle snakes.Targets Also..

You'll definitely need a scuba tank and a lot of ammo.

First off, really good review Steve, this combined with the vlog video are very comprehensive and a must watch!

Second, Backstop, I have been badgering Crosman for a while about a side lever on the Marauder. Philip G. himself responded, directly to a thread, that his internal polling indicated that it was the number one request of mrod owners and that they were working on it. I don't know if you have seen the new Crosman catalog but the newly redesigned Challenger has a side lever. Perhaps that breech will work with the .177 and .22 mrods. That's a definite start in the right direction.