AEAC Video - Ataman Regulated PCP Pistol - Pics and Discussion!!!

Katya gave me the long & short of it. Lmao she cracks me up. At the same time always has or asks pertinent questions that she thinks we would want answered which I think is great. I love ataman high quality. Super super accurate. And are very aesthetically pleasing at least to me.thank you for the opportunity with this giveaway pyramid air .air gun nation and aeac and all their affiliates Rock love you all.

After looking over the options at pyramid air wow I am blown away they really did us justice giving us so many options. The ATAMAN is already beautiful. But with all the different options you give us the sky is the limit really. Sometimes it's the little things that make the difference on whether or not some of us are going to buy something whether it be an air rifle or an impact wrench. This is going to help a lot of people make their decision on which air gun they're going to buy especially when they're on the fence. Much appreciated thank you pyramid air.

After looking over the options at pyramid air myself wow. I am blown away they really did us justice giving us so many options. The ATAMAN is already beautiful. But with all the different options you give us the sky is the limit really. Sometimes it's the little things that make the difference on whether or not some of us are going to buy something whether it be an air rifle or an impact wrench. This is going to help a lot of people make their decision on which air gun they're going to buy especially when they're on the fence. Much appreciated thank you pyramid air.