AEAC video - AirMaks Katran Compact .22 - Co Learning with Michael Wendt of AGN

Thanks for the video, very informative and I think the new format is a good way to facilitate a conversation as opposed to a "consumer" or more one directional format.

This is my first post on here, I've had a Crosman 1389 for a number of years now but I've decided to finally get into PCPs. That being said, I don't claim to be an expert but I did have one thought in response to the video. Steve, you mentioned the first shot after filling a bottle giving some variation in the shot string. Now, I don't have experience with PCPs but I do fill oxygen bottles in my line of work and if you are filling an O2 bottle it takes a higher amount of pressure than what is in the bottle to overcome the back pressure on the check valve. In practice, this means if you let the bottle fill too slowly, you will not get to the desired pressure. I would imagine it would be the same with a bottle/regulator/plenum. So the first shot might be off slightly in pressure because of a gradual increase in pressure vs. having the full pressure of the bottle or tube pushing against the spring in the regulator.