AEAC unravels the new Fortitude .22 with pics, commentary, & a new VLOG video!

As for being better or worse than the Gauntlet, Ted Bier is prepping a video comparing the Fortitude, Gauntlet and Crown. Premise is, "What do you get for $300 against what do you get for $200?"

He complained bitterly about the Gauntlet bolt, probably no lube. Hajimoto says he's taken many Gauntlet's apart and they all seem to lack lube in the important spots so they rust early or bind, or both. Since no one has had a Fortitude long enough to take apart, shoot a couple tins, and the rest, it remains to be seen if Crosman did a better job or not. I hope they did do a better job lubing and packaging, but we'll have to see reports.

I'm waiting on that review. While i still have to save a fair but of money beforei allow myself to buy another air rifle, I've been seriously thinking about an expensive FX or the like. Hopefully Ted can shed some light on if it's really worth it. I figure that I might as well have a rifle that's more accurate than I am off the bench so thati don't get frustrated by the rifles performance.

I'm waiting on that review. While i still have to save a fair but of money beforei allow myself to buy another air rifle, I've been seriously thinking about an expensive FX or the like. Hopefully Ted can shed some light on if it's really worth it. I figure that I might as well have a rifle that's more accurate than I am off the bench so thati don't get frustrated by the rifles performance.

Experience has shown me that time & time again, those dollars seem to chase quality, refinement, consistency of performance from gun to gun, and overall accuracy contributing features than they do accuracy alone. Hope this helps and makes some sense 🤪 Steve