• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEA Aea terminator

I've had one for awhile. Mine has been trouble free. I removed the stock tanks and installed 700 ml CF tank. The barrel is .303 so slugs shoot better in that size instead of .300. Currently shooting FX 50.2 gr pellets. Accuracy with these pellets is excellent. I have better than a thousand rnds through it so far.

PhotoPictureResizer_1684497169623_copy_2000x615.jpg

Last edited:
I got one here used in .357. Mine has been reliable thus far with only maybe 150 rounds through it. It came with a bum mag, but I rebuilt it and all seems well. I went ahead and got my first hog with it, and bought a spare valve pin after hearing so much about them breaking

until it gives me cause I will consider it to be reliable.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
The pins on the HP series are fragile. The Terminator has a much larger pin and shaft. I've not had to replace one. I bought mine for coyotes. If I had anything to complain it would be the trigger pull and the weight. Both were delt wth. The two aluminum tanks add quite a bit to the weight issue and the trigger on mine is now at 4.5 lb. It is accurate enough to shoot golf balls at 60 yards.