• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEA AEA Terminator 9mm/357

All right, guys. I'm the wife looking for a birthday/anniversary/Christmas combo present for the old man. I googled AEA Terminator 9mm and found this site. All I know is hubby wants one and you guys seem to have them to sell: Ctkny ; Jacksn (you're in GA with us); JirehP05 . Apparently I have to post and talk for 10 days so this is day 1. I'm still in the research stages of this. Hubby sent me a video all excited because "airguns have come so far" and they're "stupid fun". So, any advice/help/recommendations would be appreciated.

If money is no object, I'd highly suggest a western big bore rattler .357 over the terminator. I had a gen 1 .357 terminator and I don't have many nice things to say about it. Hopefully the gen 2s are better but semi auto AEAs seems to have numerous problems, for example, valve pins that need replacing fairly often.

If caliber isn't a big concern, there are other semi auto PCPs I'd personally suggest over the terminator, such as the huben k1

Does your old man already have the necessary infrastructure for PCP ownership, i.e., a compressor and or a scba carbon fiber tank? Does he have other pcps?

Is semi auto a requirement?
He has a Gamo that doesn't require a compressor. It takes 177 caliber shot. So, no. And yes he likes the semi automatic. Thank you for the help btw

He has a Gamo that doesn't require a compressor. It takes 177 caliber shot. So, no. And yes he likes the semi automatic. Thank you for the help btw
Well if you didn't know, you can't just buy a PCP air gun and shoot it.

At minimum, you need a hand pump. They can work ok for low powered, small caliber air guns, but anyone here will tell you that they are not fun when if comes to high powered, large calibers especially semi autos. You will be spending orders of magnitude more time pumping up the gun than actually shooting it.

If you get a scba carbon fiber tank, that works, but you need a way to fill it which will either necessitate buying a compressor which is capable of filling a tank ( some are designed only to fill guns not tanks. Sometimes you can fill a tank with these with many cool down cycles during, but it is ill advised) or you will have to take it to a scuba shop and pay a fee each time you want it filled, unless you're friends with a fire station who will fill it, good luck with that though.

They have compressors that can fill a gun and work off of a car battery that could be taken to the range, but they can still take 5 min or so to fill the gun. So in the case of the terminator, you fire it 20 or so times which can happen in under a minute, then wait 5 min to fill it with a compressor. The most convenient arrangement in my opinion is a compressor at home to fill tanks and the largest tank you can get, but that's also the most expensive option, more than the cost of a terminator. The good news is if you have all that stuff, you can get more pcp guns in the future

Last edited:
Well if you didn't know, you can't just buy a PCP air gun and shoot it.

At minimum, you need a hand pump. They can work ok for low powered, small caliber air guns, but anyone here will tell you that they are not fun when if comes to high powered, large calibers especially semi autos. You will be spending orders of magnitude more time pumping up the gun than actually shooting it.

If you get a scba carbon fiber tank, that works, but you need a way to fill it which will either necessitate buying a compressor which is capable of filling a tank ( some are designed only to fill guns not tanks. Sometimes you can fill a tank with these with many cool down cycles during, but it is ill advised) or you will have to take it to a scuba shop and pay a fee each time you want it filled, unless you're friends with a fire station who will fill it, good luck with that though.

They have compressors that can fill a gun and work off of a car battery that could be taken to the range, but they can still take 5 min or so to fill the gun. So in the case of the terminator, you fire it 20 or so times which can happen in under a minute, then wait 5 min to fill it with a compressor. The most convenient arrangement in my opinion is a compressor at home to fill tanks and the largest tank you can get, but that's also the most expensive option, more than the cost of a terminator. The good news is if you have all that stuff, you can get more pcp guns in the future
I think we lost her.

It sounds expensive to any upstart I’m sure.

Reactions: Vortecsix
I don't have experience with anything other than a crappy Yong heng clone I had that worked 4 times before the connecting rod broke in two and my current air venturi large compressor which is ok but in retrospect I'd probably rather have an omega
I use an 88cf carbon fiber tank

I luckily have a great dive shop ten minutes away that fills for 9 bucks. They fill to 4600 psi

Hey guys. Didn't run me off. Just super busy this past weekend. Didn't even pick up my phone to check Facebook LOL. We have a big air compressor in our shop the gallons the tank is but puppy uses it to fill car tires and power air tools. Is it possible this can be used to fill the tank for the gun? Asher, I'm super glad and appreciative for all your help here!

Hey guys. Didn't run me off. Just super busy this past weekend. Didn't even pick up my phone to check Facebook LOL. We have a big air compressor in our shop the gallons the tank is but puppy uses it to fill car tires and power air tools. Is it possible this can be used to fill the tank for the gun? Asher, I'm super glad and appreciative for all your help here!
I should have read that before I hit post. We have an air compressor in the shop. Don't know how many gallons the tank is but hubby uses it to fill car tires and power air tools

No go,....you need a high psi compressor the shop compressors will not do it

Reactions: llmiles