• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle AEA TERMINATOR 2.0 BIG BORE .357

Classified Status
WTS

JirehP05

Feb 13, 2023
Hawaii
Hello, as the title states I am wanting to sell my AEA Terminator 2. I have had this air rifle since January and so far it runs like a champ. It is VERY fun to shoot and the semi automatic function of the gun makes the fun factor a 10/10. The terminator is upgraded with a 700CC carbon fiber tank. Sadly I am getting ready to go off to college so I unfortunately have to sell off my air gun collection. I am wanting to sell my terminator as a bundle with a scope. The only damages that the gun has is on the acrylic window of the two magazines. That damage happened when I was loading pellets into the two magazines and they launched out of my hands because the spring in the magazines are very strong. Despite this damage the magazines both function as normal. I am looking to get 7̶7̶5̶$ -> 725$ for everything and will split shipping 50/50 with buyer.

What's included
AEA Terminator 2 .357 Caliber
Old Burris Fullfield 4-12
Scope Rings
Some JSB Diabolo 81 Gr Pellets
tempImage9DvyKj.jpg

tempImageh5Emig.jpg

tempImagesGn0nR.jpg

Last edited: