• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEA AEA SF Standard leak .25

Another defect, this AEA brand is become really bad and unreliable.

Kind of a dumb comment there, most likely a hater with no ownership or experience.

It's the regulator section. Contact whoever your purchased it from. Hopefully that's BinTac if you want a quick turnaround and no excuses. I don't know about most of the other retailers but I've heard mostly positive reviews. The question is, do they have the spare parts and know-how in-shop to give you a proper warranty repair.

When I purchased my Challenger Pro .30 I did have a very slow leak from the regulator section. It was resolved quickly by BinTac and I haven't had any issues since, and this gun has been used a lot.

What AEA sometimes misses on quality control, you ought to be able to make up for with the reputable US based suppliers and their warranties. I've dealt mainly with Bin Lu and he never even asked if I was in warranty or not. Probably because these issues tend to pop up immediately, and when they are resolved, you tend to be problem free for quite some time.

To me it does appear like you need your regulator section replaced or serviced.

Kind of a dumb comment there, most likely a hater with no ownership or experience.

It's the regulator section. Contact whoever your purchased it from. Hopefully that's BinTac if you want a quick turnaround and no excuses. I don't know about most of the other retailers but I've heard mostly positive reviews. The question is, do they have the spare parts and know-how in-shop to give you a proper warranty repair.

When I purchased my Challenger Pro .30 I did have a very slow leak from the regulator section. It was resolved quickly by BinTac and I haven't had any issues since, and this gun has been used a lot.

What AEA sometimes misses on quality control, you ought to be able to make up for with the reputable US based suppliers and their warranties. I've dealt mainly with Bin Lu and he never even asked if I was in warranty or not. Probably because these issues tend to pop up immediately, and when they are resolved, you tend to be problem free for quite some time.

Thanks I'll send them a message, unfortunately i got this on a trade about a week ago. So I might be sol.

Owned 1 before, and returned it after 2 leaks, no need to cry or hate.

''When I purchased my Challenger Pro .30 I did have a very slow leak from the regulator section. It was resolved quickly by BinTac and I haven't had any issues since, and this gun has been used a lot.''

''What AEA sometimes misses on quality control, you ought to be able to make up for with the reputable US based suppliers and their warranties. I've dealt mainly with Bin Lu and he never even asked if I was in warranty or not. Probably because these issues tend to pop up immediately, and when they are resolved, you tend to be problem free for quite some time.''

Congratulations, you contradicted yourself 2 times, dum dum.

Ah yes, because critism can only mean you are a "hater". Some of you guys are starting to sound like Apple fanboys. Always sticking up for the manufacturer even when it's blatently obvious that their product is faulty.

Reactions: efem09
Owned 1 before, and returned it after 2 leaks, no need to cry or hate.

''When I purchased my Challenger Pro .30 I did have a very slow leak from the regulator section. It was resolved quickly by BinTac and I haven't had any issues since, and this gun has been used a lot.''

''What AEA sometimes misses on quality control, you ought to be able to make up for with the reputable US based suppliers and their warranties. I've dealt mainly with Bin Lu and he never even asked if I was in warranty or not. Probably because these issues tend to pop up immediately, and when they are resolved, you tend to be problem free for quite some time.''

Congratulations, you contradicted yourself 2 times, dum dum.

Thanks for going through my post history and downvoting a dozen unrelated posts. Ya weirdo. Will your butt be hurting all evening or will you apply the lotion in a preemptive manner?

Ah yes, because critism can only mean you are a "hater". Some of you guys are starting to sound like Apple fanboys. Always sticking up for the manufacturer even when it's blatently obvious that their product is faulty.

So that's 2 Dutch forum members (supposedly) kissing each other's butts on how bad AEA supposedly is.

Looks like dupe ***** (*shillll) accounts to me, but what do I know. You both have the same idiotic avatar style so pretty clear you're the same person.

Reactions: Perle
@dreadnought.tactics refer to this recent thread and see if it helps.

@dreadnought.tactics refer to this recent thread and see if it helps.
I had that happen on a couple of AEA guns. Not a big deal to fix. There are theads on you tube explaining how to fix. Sometimes the little washer gets damaged and leaks or sometimes it is just a loose screw. When mine did that I replaced the tiny washers anyhow and used nail polish on the threads. The Pellet shop was very helpful and explained the process even though I didn't buy it from them. It could also be a broken popit which is also fairly common and an easy fix with videos on You Tube and parts from Ebay or The Pellet Shop. Either way not a hard fix for someone with average skills. YOU MUST COMPLETELY REMOVE ALL THE PRESSURE FIRST!!!!! VERY IMPORTANT! and dryfire at least once to make sure the regulator is empty too. Instructions for degassing are on You Tube also.

So that's 2 Dutch forum members (supposedly) kissing each other's butts on how bad AEA supposedly is.

Looks like dupe ***** (*shillll) accounts to me, but what do I know. You both have the same idiotic avatar style so pretty clear you're the same person.
Yes. We (2 random Dutch guys) were specifically hired to talk poop about a niche Chinese company. Oh and all those other accounts that reported leaks and malfunctions? That was us too.

Do even hear yourself?

Just wanted to post an update, BINTAC has some top tier customer service. Set me up a video call with a technician, diagnosed it immediately and told me the specs of the part. Turns out it's a tiny one way valve, the Oring on the inside had been worn down. They sent out a replacement o ring, but im impatient and ordered one next day. The exact size is 2.6mm*1.2mm

20231125_034115_exported_30341~2.jpg

20231125_033717_exported_11386.jpg

20231125_034115_exported_30.jpg

20231128_144148.jpg