• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle AEA SF standard .30 cal with extras $550 shipped

Classified Status
SOLD

Bngen3

Oct 5, 2023
Imperial MO, USA
Hey all, looking to sell my AEA SF .30. It was a bit of an impulse buy when they came out about 6 months ago as I have been wanting a .30 cal and semi auto. For me it’s too much umph for backyard targets in my neighborhood and I’ll never hunt with it. I have probably shot 100 ish pellets thru it and haven’t shot it since august. Had a bad pressure gauge off the bat but got a new one and new seal and no more leak. Everything in pics comes with gun. Scope, Donny fl adaptor, folding foregrip, black arts magnetic folding stock holder, 3 mags and 3 tins of pellets slugs ( one tin has a mix of poly mags but they don’t fit in mags unless you pop out the plastic piece) also a couple gauge protectors I printed. Asking $550 and I’ll include shipping.

IMG_0175.jpeg

IMG_0176.jpeg

IMG_0180.jpeg

IMG_0177.jpeg

IMG_0178.jpeg

IMG_0181.jpeg

IMG_0191.jpeg

IMG_0182.jpeg

Last edited: