• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEA magazines keep breaking

On another note. Im not willing to send my tank off but if one of you is. Email huma air. Maybe theyll make you the same offer. I asked about having a reg made for the .357 max and they said they wouldsend me one for free for the measurements, I sent em the measurements but they need the tank cause the way the fill prob is on the receiver an not the butt of the tank. So they need to make a special part to make it work.

Screenshot_20221118-125347.png

Screenshot_20221118-130025.png

I broke the star wheel or carousel on my Terminator 30. I can't find mags for it anywhere. Bin Tac said 3 weeks 6 weeks ago. I found someone that would 3D print the carousel if I sent him my broken one. So I did. He did an Excellent job. I had 3 made. He has the program now so he can easily make more. I'm sure he would help out with other mags if someone was to enquire. He is a member here.

I broke the star wheel or carousel on my Terminator 30. I can't find mags for it anywhere. Bin Tac said 3 weeks 6 weeks ago. I found someone that would 3D print the carousel if I sent him my broken one. So I did. He did an Excellent job. I had 3 made. He has the program now so he can easily make more. I'm sure he would help out with other mags if someone was to enquire. He is a member here.
Ask him if he can make these for the .357 lol or something similar.

Reactions: RAMJET66
has anyone found a aftermarket source for the 22 cal mags , for the AEA hp semi auto ?
aeaairguns.shop has the metal mags (vs the factory plastic), but other than that I still haven’t found any others. You would think that by now somebody would have come up with better mags for such a popular brand.

Reactions: Ripper
I bet that "Darko" guy is just scared to make mags for AEA semi autos. Making mags that do not break for a semi auto is much harder than making mags for bolt action.

I have gone through several AEA mags, and this is what I've learned on an HP SS .25: Always keep the PSI between 2600 and 1600. I have broken the transparent plastic when shooting lower than 1600 because the bolt cycles differently. Secondly, H&N pellets work the best with this gun. I have tried JSB and the bolt smashes into the pellet and they get stuck in the magazine.

Hi guys, i am working on something (actually already made magazine in .25 cal for SF ) but i am wondering about one thing. I always make magazine with last hole blanked (to know when the magazine is empty) and now i am afraid how strong is the returning spring in semi-auto mode , will it break magazine insert or damage rifle if not allowing pellet probe to set back fully?
Any advice is welcomed :)

Reactions: RAMJET66
Hi guys, i am working on something (actually already made magazine in .25 cal for SF ) but i am wondering about one thing. I always make magazine with last hole blanked (to know when the magazine is empty) and now i am afraid how strong is the returning spring in semi-auto mode , will it break magazine insert or damage rifle if not allowing pellet probe to set back fully?
Any advice is welcomed :)

the returning spring is strong and if the probe returns "incorrectly", it will smash a pellet and deform the plastic rotating piece which is only semi-rotated (I am assuming you call this the magazine insert). The key is to make the rotation action fast and precise. I do not know how one would do that. I only have one magazine where it works consistently. The other four I have all failed.

• Wow
Reactions: ddark and MrP