• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEA just is not good quality ( from my personal experience).

I have the .30 cal. semi auto back packer (assassin) and I too was getting frustrated with lots of jams, double feeds and broken poppits. But I did a lot of reading about and watching videos about what other guys were doing about these problems. It was very helpful and now I got this sucker really dialed in. I spent I think $830 on my gun but I am real tickled with it now, it was actually kind of fun figuring everything out and fixing all the issues, and now I'm much more knowledgeable on how the gun is put together and how all things work. I am a happy camper!

Welp, I wasted $499; I have trouble with the SS hp .25 cal. The bolt rod is stripped because it can not handle itself. I experience jam after jam; my magazines stop functioning properly the second day using it. I feel foolish for paying so much for something I thought would be awesome. Can anybody point me to the right website to get genuine replacement parts?
I would personally reach out to Bin at The Pellet Shop. I’ve read so many posts from folks getting genuinely good help from him. I’ve purchased two of my rifles from him and he was very upfront about what has been reported to happen. That point was concerning my AEA Element purchase. My Impact purchase, he opened boxes on the phone and told me exactly what he had through verification, not just telling me what the sticker on the box indicated. Bin also walked me through the optics choice I was debating. Told me some points on one brand vs another and ultimately lead me down the right path. He’s great on the phone. I wouldn’t hesitate to call him on the issue of your gun even if you didn’t purchase from him.

I would personally reach out to Bin at The Pellet Shop. I’ve read so many posts from folks getting genuinely good help from him. I’ve purchased two of my rifles from him and he was very upfront about what has been reported to happen. That point was concerning my AEA Element purchase. My Impact purchase, he opened boxes on the phone and told me exactly what he had through verification, not just telling me what the sticker on the box indicated. Bin also walked me through the optics choice I was debating. Told me some points on one brand vs another and ultimately lead me down the right path. He’s great on the phone. I wouldn’t hesitate to call him on the issue of your gun even if you didn’t purchase from him.
I didn’t see the reply’s to your post until I posted mine 🤣. Glad I was on the right track with recommending The Pellet Shop. Good luck and happy shooting.

Cut the stripped part off threaded rod and thread trimmed rod into the bolt. You have plenty of thread left. You need to make sure the Bolt handle is not stripped also. Screw the black cylinder out on the threaded rod the same number of threads you cut off. Gun should be ready to go.

If the magazine has no spring pressure it has slipped out of its hole. There are You tube videos on how to do this.

Reactions: nobody1