• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEA HP SS PLUS

I broke out both of em

I really like my AEAs

So much so I’ve named them

Meet Jack and Sledge, the hammer brothers !

View attachment 324321
Hi. What are the benefits of the other aluminum air tank? I have dreamed with having tank that I can swap on the fly and carry two extra ones to the mountains, instead of having to deal with the compressor. I have seen various small valves for tanks like yours (some with the trigger hammer) that I assume could seal the tank from loosing the air while stored. But I don't know the technology, I am just doing my homework before entering the PCP world. I am surprised though that other people have not done it already. Here are some small valve models: https://es.aliexpress.com/store/1102605379?spm=a2g0o.detail.0.0.46ceFlG0FlG0RQ and a picture with an exmple:

my-rifle-PCP-kit.png

The bolts on these rifles are a bit small IMO. My Terminator cocks easier than my HP Carbine. I have arthritis in my right hand. Fishing thumb is what my doctor called it so I turned a larger handle for me. I find it much easier if you can get two fingers on the bolt.

View attachment 325884
Great ! I don't even own one yet but by watching videos of people struggling with it I was planing on doing something about it. I'll draw the length by comparing the ones in your picture :)

Has anyone changed out the valve pin and is it hard to do? I was checking mine the other day before posting for sale. It has less than 50 rds through. The air started coming from the breech. I need to fix that before I can sell it. I have the valve pin in hand.. I'm not super handy btw. Thanks..

I'll buy it as is so you don't have to buy a new poppet. PM me

Hi. What are the benefits of the other aluminum air tank? I have dreamed with having tank that I can swap on the fly and carry two extra ones to the mountains, instead of having to deal with the compressor. I have seen various small valves for tanks like yours (some with the trigger hammer) that I assume could seal the tank from loosing the air while stored. But I don't know the technology, I am just doing my homework before entering the PCP world. I am surprised though that other people have not done it already. Here are some small valve models: https://es.aliexpress.com/store/1102605379?spm=a2g0o.detail.0.0.46ceFlG0FlG0RQ and a picture with an exmple:

View attachment 420948

Some of those valves are not HPA on both ends and others don't allow for quick-connect.

FX is the only ones with a removable bottle valve inlet that I know of.

Here is the FX valve....

1907827752_1280x.jpg

Last edited: