• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEA Hp ss plus or carbine td in .30 caliber

I am pretty unhappy with my AEA HP SS Plus 30 caliber, after about 10 magazines the pin valve failed. I took back to the local dealer(California) and he immediately ordered the replacement valve(under warranty). It has been over 4 weeks and Bin keeps telling them he is sending tomorrow.
I called Bin direct, left message, and he has yet to return my call.
AEA I will buy....and I am selling this one!

I think that is Bin @ Pellet Shop? I have no experience with him, but you can try contacting the other Bin at BinTacLLC. I would suggest trying a text for quickest response.

Reactions: RAMJET66
I have the backpacker in 25 cal. I fill mine to 3500psi. I get 30 good shots with the average 883 fps. That is with NSA 26.8 gr slugs. The gun is a constant companion on my daily walks. A regulator may be in the future for this gun. I would like more shots. I would want a regulator that went to 250 bar down to 170 or so.

I have a Terminator in 30 cal and a regulator is on the horizon for this rifle. I think you could tune these rifles not only to have more shots but to shoot with better consistency.
3500psi? Mine wont cycle in semi-auto until about 3100.....but then again, I removed the included moderator and would only fire in bolt action. Once I took one baffle from the moderator and installed it under the barrel cap

This is my AEA .25 with 8” barrel i modded her with a larger port on barrel and action and closed all other ports on barrel so just one large port on barrel also all shimmed the hammer spring with a 500 cc bottle and fill to 4200 psi she’s a beast.

View attachment 299491
SWEET. Care to try to share the porting process you took?

Here are my results:

***AEA HP Carbine .30 Caliber Air Rifle with "Flanigan's" - 46g pellets*** (with & without the HUMA Regulator)

AEA HP Carbine .30 Cal ***(UNREGULATED / STOCK)*** = Avg. 734 FPS / 55.02 FPE
(Maximum: 748 FPS / Standard Deviation: 6 / Spread: 28) 69 degrees F

AEA HP Carbine .30 Cal w/ Huma Regulator@129 BAR +/- (Default out of the box) = Avg. 636 FPS / 41.35 FPE
(Maximum: 646 FPS / Standard Deviation: 4 / Spread: 19) 74 degrees F

AEA HP Carbine .30 Cal w/ Huma Regulator@155 BAR +/- = Avg. 663 FPS / 44.89 FPE
(Maximum: 670 FPS / Standard Deviation: 4 / Spread: 18) 78 degrees F

AEA HP Carbine .30 Cal w/ Huma Regulator@170 BAR +/- = Avg. 680 FPS / 47.23 FPE
(Maximum: 686 FPS / Standard Deviation: 4 / Spread: 15) 72 degrees F
Thanks for the info what HUMA Regulator do I get? Thanks for the help