• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEA HP SS Plus+ at the range, it’s a riot!

I know this is an old post, but did you get a Carm mag ?
No response. However, my HPSS was so unreliable that it has just sat on the rack. Coincidentally, Markhooper has it and is having a go at getting it to shoot reliably. Seems he has gotten some tips from Firewalker, so the hopes are high. I did buy a mag from AE Swede and can tell you the quality is superb.

Reactions: nobody1
The posts that are complaints are from a small percentage of AEA owners. Granted that the small percentage of people are having serious problems but the majority of us are having loads of fun with the AEA brand. I do have to admit that the magazine gripes are legit. I wish someone would start making some out of aluminum.

My only other complaint is availability of parts for upgrading. My AEA HP SS .30 works great but I would like to get a 10" barrel for it. I always hear about how adaptable they are but can't do anything without parts.
Hey MWS, did you ever get a 10" barrel for your Aea Hp SS 30cal? I have a great shooting SS Plus 10" barrel 30 cal. and am looking for an 8" for a better maneuvoring inside gun. I put a 29ci airforce cf tank (more volume) which is shorter than factory tube so I'm halfway there. Trying to do it on the cheap which will be a trade or purchase. I'm happy with it so not really trying to spend but keeping my eyes and ears open.