• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEA Element

I ordered one, received it and then returned it.

the good:

VERY light!!!
Supposed to have LW barrel

excellent ergonomics

the bad and why I returned it:

the main cocking bolt is carbon which is a soft material and not good for friction surface. This bolt is connected to the probe and also pulls the second/actually cocking lever.

There is a second smaller cocking lever that actually cocks the gun is just above the finger when your is on the handle. If not careful when firing could hurt.

the gun doesn’t have standard 1/2 unf threads not adaptor to use after market moderator

No power adjustment at all!

last two and the carbon main bolt really turned me off, I really like the gun otherwise and I think it has incredible potential if this relatively easy things fixed.

So I was going to start a separate thread, but figure I would attempt to revive this one.

I picked up one from a fellow member for what I consider a very good deal. I had read about the limitations intrinsic with the use of Hard on Soft materials . But was also intrigued on the LW barrel in such a light package. Also the ability to go regulated if I so choose. I have only gone out to 20 yards in my backyard as Life seems to get in the way of range time. However it absolutely loves cheap CHP’s so bonus there. I’m sure a higher “quality” JSB would be better going further. However as those are in short supply CHP’s it is. Like the original poster, just looking for some more first hand experiences with the Rifle.

As mine was a budget build from the Get, and I wanted to keep it light as possible. It has a TruGlo 2x42 Red Dot on it. A DonnyFL Marauder moderator adapter. The proper one was in development but with no ETA I pulled the trigger. A month or so later it was available hahah. Has a DonnyFL Tatsu also bought from the classifieds. Has a UTG Pic QD mount and a Single Point Sling for whenever I make it out to the woods.

Im only a Tin in, but I am enjoying the hell out of it. Added bonus the 2 times I have had to ask for help, Bin has never failed to answer a call.

4EB596C9-B4C6-4253-98B1-58FDDA193909.1633739336.jpeg