• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEA AEA element max 45

Thought on this gun vs an airforce texan ss? I really like the compact design and would probably upgrade to a 500cc tank. My main questions are how accurate is this rifle and would it be powerful enough to take a deer at 100 yards which is my absolute max range i could shoot anywhere on my land? I own an texan SS CF but would like to try something new and give the texan to my dad for hunting.

Reactions: jacobhasty
I bought the AEA Element Max .457 yesterday. Should be here in about a week. With Mr. Hollowpoint 300gn it is 833FPS and 462FPE shooting quarter inch groups at 53 yards according to this video. They shoot Mr. Hollow point 170-200-260-280-300 all group well and great power starting with the 170gn 993FPS 372FPE

I bought the AEA Element Max .457 yesterday. Should be here in about a week. With Mr. Hollowpoint 300gn it is 833FPS and 462FPE shooting quarter inch groups at 53 yards according to this video. They shoot Mr. Hollow point 170-200-260-280-300 all group well and great power starting with the 170gn 993FPS 372FPE
I'm looking at upgrades and came across bintac, ive never heard of this website but the upgrades he sells pre installed look amazing for the element max