• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEA Challenger Long Stock Chassis

I've been working on a chassis for my AEA Challenger Long Stock (aka Standard). I still have some work to do, but I think I'm really close. I was bonding the fore-grip to the rear, but I hate working with glue. The best glue I have used so far is superglue, but that leaves a messy white residue instantly. I'm going to try some threaded inserts, I think that's going to be the way to go. It will also add some modularity to the design.
Uses a standard mil-sepec AR buffer tube and grip.
I think this looks and feels way better than the chunky wood stock these guns come with. That thing is just so.. girthy.

Don't mind the cat hair in the pics. That thing just sheds everywhere :D

Large.jpg

zoom.jpg

I make my own moderators.
With the bipod on the front and this giant 69mm objective scope, it’s front-end heavy and just heavy overall. These guns are huge and the scope looks Normal sized on it, but the scope weighs a ton. It’s just something I had laying around collecting dust.

Without that junk on it and with just the stock, it’s very nice handling. It’s 100% AR geometry from the trigger back. The stock is more svelte overall.

Reactions: Addictted2Airguns
I make my own moderators.
With the bipod on the front and this giant 69mm objective scope, it’s front-end heavy and just heavy overall. These guns are huge and the scope looks Normal sized on it, but the scope weighs a ton. It’s just something I had laying around collecting dust.

Without that junk on it and with just the stock, it’s very nice handling. It’s 100% AR geometry from the trigger back. The stock is more svelte overall.
I was just thinking to myself if I can't find a chassis for my challenger I gotta get rid of it. Anything in the works?