• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEA AEA Challenger ELITE Regulated Big Bore .Bullpup (Full Review) .50 cal with No Recoil

9uhiuh.JPG

This is the brand new regulated AEA Challenger Elite Regulated Big Bore Bullpup. This bad boy comes in .357, .45, .50, and .510 caliber. Unlike some other popular .50 caliber rifles, the regulator in this .50 caliber keeps the FPS pegged at 900 FPS as long as it's on the reg. This big bore is easy to shoot...almost recoil-less. It also stacks .495-235gr Mr. Hollow Point airgun slugs at 50 yards. Hitting 3 inch targets at 70 yards was no problem. This gun does not shoot flyers. It also has an externaly adjustable regulator! For sure the best big bore I have shot yet. This is a full review with alot of explosions. Thanks for watching! -Nate

ggggg.JPG

ffff.JPG

Captureh.JPG

Last edited:
I wonder if AEA check Elite bores for straightness. Two of my regular AEA .51 bores had run outs of 0.025" and 0.043". With a regulator you can probably hit tight groups at fixed distance, but move the target closer or further away and slugs will punch it not where you'd expected them to.

Also ton of recoil with heavy slugs. I shot about hundred of 345 gr in one day and my shoulder definitely felt it.

Reactions: HappyPlinking