• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle AEA Challenger Bullpup "Big Bore" (.50 cal) Shot ONCE

Classified Status
NLA

Bernie7

Oct 19, 2022
Manchester, NH
Shot once, essentially brand new Challenger .50. Loved it so much decided to get a bunch more PCPs (wound up with too many and not enough space, hence all these listings) so this one will just indefinitely sit in a padded bag. Especially considering how powerful this is I can’t even shoot at my friends house so might as well go to a good home. Original price is $659, an extra magazine $45 ($704 value) will sell $450 + shipping. One mag is metal and the other is plastic. I’ll throw in an unused Donny FL adapter ($40) as a freebie too for a total $744 value. (Does not come with stand or optics).

Literally 40% off once you factor in the adapter.

Notes-

BE CAREFUL, THIS THING IS POWERFUL and could easily over penetrate an insufficient backstop. Treat this identically to a powder burner in terms of safe handling and acceptable firing location.

It has a ding on the end cap from when I was carrying it in my apartment and scratched it, strictly cosmetic.

AEA doesn’t have as precise machining tolerances as the high end PCPs so I noticed the threading on the inside of the shroud doesn’t have a super tight lock, this may be on all Challengers but I want to mention it to make sure the buyer is 100% informed as I’ve been burned on ‘pre-owned’ items before.

Also to load the second magazine, the bolt needs to be held back for it to easily slide in (typical AEA).

For ammo I have 100 maxi 256gr .498 and ~190 311gr .498 for $30 from Lucky 7 and some HP 300gr from Mr Hollow Point that are available as well at 33% off.

These can be ordered by themselves as well.

Thanks for looking!

1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg
5.jpeg
6.jpeg
7.jpeg
8.jpeg
9.jpeg
10.jpeg
11.jpeg