• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

AEA Challenger Bullpup 30 cal 24" Barrel

Classified Status
SOLD

rbolton6

Feb 27, 2017
NC
Selling this new AEA 30 cal. bullpup.
Purchased back in mid November and have pushed about 3/4 tins of pellets through it.
It loves the JSB 51 & 44gr, also the FX 30cal pellets.
I was able to get some very good groups at 50 yards with the NSA 300/303 47.2gr slugs out of it.
The factory barrel shroud is probably one of the quietist I've ever heard, but I did go ahead and put my DonnyFL Sumo on it and it's very quiet with one on the end.
I did the trigger mod below posted on this forum by Prospector Tripp and it improved that horrible factory trigger pull down to a very acceptable level. Thanks Prospector!
I'm including a $40 endcap adapter 1/2x20 that will accept most all cans.
Also adding a $90 Bintac Regulator....Already installed....Easily adjustable to your specific needs.
Further down in the post you can see some shots strings after the regulator was installed.
Asking $425 for everything. PPFF. Ship to CONUS only. I'll go halfers with ya on the shipping cost. UPS has gone crazy on their costs lately.
Text me at 919 744 5619 if you'd like any further information about the rifle.

AEA Trigger.PNG
IMG_7778.jpg
IMG_7779.jpg
IMG_7780.jpg
IMG_7781.jpg
IMG_7785.jpg

Reactions: Dex2456 and Fongy