• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEA Branded Pellets?

For those that missed it in post #3 courtesy of @Florida_Man. There’s no need to speculate any further.

IMG_4854.jpeg

According to the info in the above photo it appears as if “JBS” is a typo and JSB makes AEA pellets.

i have tried, but came up with dead ends
i do not know if AEA and SPA are related? followed that but no luck (SPA = chinese airgun brand..not Southern Percision Airguns)
The reason i said about Wolfiek was because when i looked at their sight selling the AEA rifles ..they were not selling any of their pellets. The only one's displayed for sale were the JSB's. If they are selling only JSB pellets, then their discription makes sense.
i sent an email a while ago...no response from AEA

For those that missed it in post #3 courtesy of @Florida_Man. There’s no need to speculate any further.

View attachment 466503
According to the info in the above photo it appears as if “JBS” is a typo and JSB makes AEA pellets.
JSB does NOT make AEA pellets. China is quite a way from the Czech Republic...

@Centercut I saw a made in China pic of a half of the bottom of a tin. The post said they were JTS pellets. I’d like to know who makes what as well.
JTS and AEA are China made. I think they are probably made in the same factory. The .30 versions are identical. The .22 and .25 are slightly different.

Reactions: Dairyboy
The dead giveaway is the "made in Czech Republic" on JSB and "made in China" on the AEA... :cool:
I am lookin at a tin of AEA no where on it does it read 'made in china'. In fact it says absolutely nothing. There are very slight differences in the skirt from JSB's. I can say that they work very well in my guns.

Reactions: Ezana4CE
Back up that's JTS not AEA. Want to make sure we're on the same page here.
I have all the flavors of AEA and JTS in .22 and .177 .
All the JTS tins are marked made in China and none of the AEA tins are marked with any country of origin which is a big no no in the US , all goods that enter the US must be labeled with the country of origin.

I would be dumbfounded if AEA/JTS pellets where not made in the same factory in China .