AEA Branded Pellets?

I know this was posted months ago but curiosity got the better of me. According to the AEA Ammo product page they indicate that it is made by JSB much like FX.

No, definitely not JSB. Don’t know if JTS makes AEA or vice versa, but they are the same much like JSB and FX pellets.

So you fellas that have used the aea Jts pellets agree they work and work well
The pretty close on par and at times dead on with the JSB Diabolo pellets with various grains didn't matter. I just don't like they are little tight each time to charge it with pellet. (kind of stiff) But for the money if you shoot a lot, save money, these are a very good choice. All were shot from a 25 cal Avenge X Tac rifle. I went away from .22's.

Last edited:
No, definitely not JSB. Don’t know if JTS makes AEA or vice versa, but they are the same much like JSB and FX pellets.
Legally a company can't make a claim that is untrue subject to lawsuits etc. I am going by what the company has stated as I have pasted directly from them. I don't know why you say" definitely not" I don't accept your opinion where I am dealing with facts. Reminds of a big orange orangutan I know of.

• Sad
Reactions: Centercut
JTS is definitely not made by JSB
20240425_122942.jpg

Last edited:
Legally a company can't make a claim that is untrue subject to lawsuits etc. I am going by what the company has stated as I have pasted directly from them. I don't know why you say" definitely not" I don't accept your opinion where I am dealing with facts. Reminds of a big orange orangutan I know of.
Is this like when the government says the borders are secure, or the economy is good? Don't believe everything you read...

Just you just hate it?? Almost everything comes from China or made in China. It's economics, cheap labor, don't have to pay for benefits, long - long labor hrs. and worker abuse. That why we can still pay less for product we like. You couldn't get away with that here in America. That same $11.99 JTS tin would cost us if made here, somewhere between $21- $30 when you bake in cost of manufacturing and labor and benefits. Some things are better off outsourced around the world but not everything and we should be selective. Most of what China makes is inferior. Exceptions are where American oversight and quality matter for certain products. I prefer to buy all American made but what choice do we have? The bottom line is profit. We all know that right?

That is not an AEA website it's a Wolfiek group website they look like a reseller of sorts from Spain that represents several airgun brands and have a website for each of those brands.
The site that you pasted the image directly from , they are talking about edgun pellets ( definitely made by jsb JSB ) and also a couple styles of the JSB brand pellets. There are no AEA branded pellets on the site. That website was set up before the AEA pellets where introduced to the market. AEA pellets are definitely not made by JSB.
Screenshot_20240414-150319_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240414-150420_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240414-151157_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
That is not an AEA website it's a Wolfiek group website they look like a reseller of sorts from Spain that represents several airgun brands and have a website for each of those brands.
The site that you pasted the image directly from , they are talking about edgun pellets ( definitely made by jsb JSB ) and also a couple styles of the JSB brand pellets. There are no AEA branded pellets on the site. That website was set up before the AEA pellets where introduced to the market. AEA pellets are definitely not made by JSB.
Screenshot_20240414-150319_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240414-150420_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240414-151157_Chrome.jpg
Thank you for clearing that up. I stand corrected.

Reactions: TimeRabbit