AEA Branded Pellets?

I also like to stick to what works best but am always open to try new things and willing to move if it is better and the price is right. What if some new "magic pellet" that does everything right, appears on the market but I am to fixed in my ways to try new things? Then I miss out and I don't want to.

But, if this new brand names are just copies of existing good pellets, that is also not good for quality competition and development.

Reactions: 357cal
I have learned that in most cases in the pcp world, people think made in China is junk but, look at what they have accomplished in that short time. AEA company just to name one, most powerful pcps, very Accruit in different models and constantly newer ideas, So, what did it make the other company do? Improve in one way or another. They may be very well going through some growing pains? (NO parts) But they have parts now.

people think made in China is junk
Many items made in China are made on behalf of western country people contracting the Chinese to manufacture it there according to given design and standards. Look at your cellphone, made in China or India or ... ?? under contract for a western company. Some of the best quality stuff come out of China, as well as the worst, depends on what western companies import who again depends on what people buy. We don't know who is the mind behind all the air rifles made in China. As an example, who designed the Avenge-X ? Bulldozer, an American company, about 50% of the machines are manufactured in China. Nobody I heard of is complaining about the "cheap Chinese dozer". The list goes on - some Harley-Davidson bikers ride proudly USA :), .... etc.

Last edited:
Many items made in China are made on behalf of western country people contracting the Chinese to manufacture it there according to given design and standards. Look at your cellphone, made in China or India or ... ?? under contract for a western company. Some of the best quality stuff come out of China, as well as the worst, depends on what western companies import who again depends on what people buy. We don't know who is the mind behind all the air rifles made in China. As an example, who designed the Avenge-X ? Bulldozer, an American company, about 50% of the machines are manufactured in China. Nobody I heard of is complaining about the "cheap Chinese dozer". The list goes on - some Harley-Davidson where bikers ride proudly USA :), .... etc.
manufacturer of the Avenge-X. It was none other than the company’s airgun designer, Mr. Zhu and if you're refuring to the m- 357 as bulldozer? Bulldog is designed and assembled in Velocity Outdoors’ Bloomfield NY headquarters. Most of the parts are sourced in the US too, although the use of a German Lothar Walther barrel is definitely an acceptable exception.

Last edited:
if you're refuring to the m- 357 as bulldozer?
I am referring the big yellow earth moving machines that was originally only made in USA, things like this:

1710178818729.png

Anyone know the manufacturer making the pellets for AEA?

I noticed AEA has a .25 in 29.5gr. The only pellet I am aware of similar to that is the JTS 29.63gr. Could it be JTS selling rebranded pellets already?

Anyone know the manufacturer making the pellets for AEA?

I noticed AEA has a .25 in 29.5gr. The only pellet I am aware of similar to that is the JTS 29.63gr. Could it be JTS selling rebranded pellets already?

Nope,JTS never changed brand,it's copy one,JTS Dead Center Pellets launched over two years.

I've picked up a tin of .22 in four flavors from the Pellet Shop.
I opened one of the tins and looked at the shiny pellets in each. I noticed no deformation and clean shiny pellets. Have not and probably will not shoot these for a while. So far, so good.
I can tell you they shoot much more consistently over the chronograph than the fx and jsb as well as downrange, between jsb and fx I still always choose FX but these new AEA are my favorite in .22

Reactions: TimeRabbit
I can tell you they shoot much more consistently over the chronograph than the fx and jsb as well as downrange, between jsb and fx I still always choose FX but these new AEA are my favorite in .22

not the least bit surprised.
I’ve shot them once but outside so hard to call exactly how well they shot, but did seem very consistent.
will get them put again soon

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
I've tried out the AEA 45 grain in .30 caliber, along with the JTS .30 caliber 45 grain. They are IDENTICAL and I assume they are made by the same factory. The only difference is price, the JTS come in 100 count tins, and the AEA in 150 count tins, but both are the same price most places?
I have not tried the AEA 50 grain yet, but plan to. The 45-grain shoot just as accurately as a sorted tin of the JSB 44.75 at 870 fps. One thing is that the AEA have a significantly better BC. The JSB come in right at G1 0.044, and the AEA at 0.055. Thats a big difference, and noticeable in the wind...

I am almost exclusively shooting JTS pellets in my .25 Skout, they are more accurate, stabilize quicker and much more consistent without so many flyers. This is important especially for target shooting, even if the group is slightly larger but more consistent it can save you unexplained dropped points! Which gives me more confidence.

If AEA are the same, which I believe they are that gives more options buying if JTS are out of stock.

I know this was posted months ago but curiosity got the better of me. According to the AEA Ammo product page they indicate that it is made by JSB much like FX.