AEA Branded Pellets?

Anyone know the manufacturer making the pellets for AEA?

I noticed AEA has a .25 in 29.5gr. The only pellet I am aware of similar to that is the JTS 29.63gr. Could it be JTS selling rebranded pellets already?

Anyone know the manufacturer making the pellets for AEA?

I noticed AEA has a .25 in 29.5gr. The only pellet I am aware of similar to that is the JTS 29.63gr. Could it be JTS selling rebranded pellets already?

It would be no different than F/X and JSB. Probably not rebaranded but a partnership.

JSB

IMG_2163.png

Florida Man, thanks for the reply, but I don't think that wording is about AEA pellets. Go on that site you linked and look more closely. They don't sell the AEA pellets, they sell JSB. The wording you linked is not with regard to AEA pellets. I thought the same thing the first I found that site but then I started looking for the AEA pellets and they are not there.

Reactions: igolfat8
No reason to fix what isn’t broke.
If you are referring to the pellets, it is not about fixing what isn’t broke but having a share of the market. From where ever it is coming, competition is a good thing for quality and price. The fact that JSB is producing for other brand names does nothing for competition.

Reactions: 357cal
If you are referring to the pellets, it is not about fixing what isn’t broke but having a share of the market. From where ever it is coming, competition is a good thing for quality and price. The fact that JSB is producing for other brand names does nothing for competition.
What you said is correct but I will stick with what I know works 🤷‍♂️