AEA Big 9 help needed

All this over a tiny dot in the stock on a pure hunting gun made out of probably the cheapest wood 🪵 on a rifle there is that will inevitably get more marks guaranteed. I mean this isn’t after all an every day bench target gun. To each their own but I would have slapped it together, shot it and never even emailed bin. I think he has done his due diligence to remedy this. I don’t think anyone will blame him for not going even further above and beyond given what has happened. 

All this over a tiny dot in the stock on a pure hunting gun made out of probably the cheapest wood 🪵 on a rifle there is that will inevitably get more marks guaranteed. I mean this isn’t after all an every day bench target gun. To each their own but I would have slapped it together, shot it and never even emailed bin. I think he has done his due diligence to remedy this. I don’t think anyone will blame him for not going even further above and beyond given what has happened.

Agreed,....the fixes suggested by the pellet shop where more then reasonable, on the other side the OP has been extremely unreasonable.

If I was an Airgun shop I would stay away from selling the OP any gun.