AEA Airguns who has them

Okay I haven't had mine for long but it's powerful and shoots very well with 23gr nsa slugs it's a 22cal I just thought a regulator would be a good thing

A reg would be a really good thing on this rifle. I also have a .22 and have found that mine really likes the 26.5gr nsa slugs at about 70% power. That puts them at 1050 average across 2 magazines. Or go full power with 32gr nsa at an average of 990 across 1 magazine. 

That's good to know I will try them out thanks for the info I appreciate it. I will update if I find a regulator

So you can go to Huma Air and specify the size of regulator you want for the challenger in their universal version. The problem is that the tube has a lip cut in for the threads and it goes to far down for me to get my calipers in and get a precise measurement. You can probably get a second set of hands to help you but use to straight rids to insert in and measure the distance outside the cylinder. Here is a link to the huma air universal regulator. 

https://www.huma-air.com/Universal-pressure-regulator

Hello everyone,

First of all i would like to express my gratitude towards all the family of this forum, i have just been into this forum for just couple of hours, and i find it to be a really good platform for all the airgun lovers across the globe,

secondly coming to the AEA airgun company/brand, i have a rifle from them which is a .25 HP semi auto, the reason to buy firstly was the prices and i was a lot skeptical about my money invested, but once it arrived i was kinda surprised to see the built quality on the rifles was pretty damn decent for the price, 

i wont lie but if its well marketed and a little good staff who works on the design and quality control aspect they would be up their with some big brand names, the rifle first of all has the trigger issue which you all guys have a experience of, also adding here is that the bolt/cocking mechanism is quite a bit heavy which when I started to kinda look into it figured that the semi auto action is one of the reasons for those things to be heavy and also that they are a bit heavy or say the dimensions are a little of they need to be lighter and skinnier by a little, 

also their is issue in the buttstock which can be worked on and can be dealt with, the main thing i liked was for the price i can buy it again and its a great self teaching/self learning experience as you have to figure things out and you do spend time with the rifle and learn some new things too

rest for shooting thong is pretty damn accurate and has a good shot count with the carbon fibre 500 tank filled to the 2300/2500 mpa mark is good for almost 40/50 shots with quite a good consistency, i added a scope and I’m looking forward to put a moderator and a bipod plus i also will change it to a bolt action with the longer barrel to have a longer ramge and good power plus the heavier trigger and bolt issue would be resolved too,

all i wanna say to company/brand people is that you guys have a good product you should believe in it and should try to improve it with every customers complain or issues, keep learning and you guys will for sure earn what you would be working hard for 

thank you 

9DE57A01-B563-49CE-8957-B71CC1DA6379.1613885808.jpeg

I've got a 32inch barreled .30 challenger bp. My only complaints are its heavy and overpowered. I've turned it way down to shoot pellets. Trigger is stiff but acceptable for a hunting trigger. I got mine from a dealer who thought it blew an oring because it wouldnt hold air. Note cock the gun for filling. Nothing wrong with this gun and I got a great price. I want a semiautomatic carbine next. These guns are very affordable for what a person gets. Huma said they'll have an off the shelf reg for the challenger soon. Cant wait to tame the 30 for usable shots.

That looks amazing. I did the trigger trick I found from a distributor of AEA. Take trigger out, sand the edge with 220 grit and put it back together. By god darn it worked for now. Trigger is much tigher and engages every time. But in the process of doing this the folding stock won't stay shut. I was wondering if anyone knows how to adjust the folding stock to it will stay shut? I think the metal has worn the edge down.

i have a 22 cal AEA semi auto, got it 2nd hand , it has the 500cc metal bottle, so it is nose heavy, dont like the cocking effort (Arthiritis) , or the trigger , but i like the a/g ,, shoots Hard , shot through a junk car door outer side only , & works really great as a semi auto i installed a Donny fl adapter & tatsu, if someone can make a better trigger , i would be very interesred.. BTW Bin is great to deal with...