• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEA Airguns who has them

I had the HP SS semi auto. It was well built and very fun to shoot. It's trigger was too heavy for my likings and could use a regulator. Other than that I really liked it.

I sold it to help fund another purchase but they have several models I'm interested in. The QC problems they had were over a year ago and have since corrected the issues.

With the quality and CS I saw with mine I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another one.

I picked up the AEA .22 semiauto carbine.

Gun cycles every time using 18.13 JSB.

Accuracy is excellent, I own Impact,Vulcan, Taipan Mutant, Daystate - mentioned for context. 

I dealt with Bin from. pcpcom.us Bin is excellent to do business with, prompt and excellent customer service.

I have a couple hundred through it with no complaints. I wanted a affordable semiauto for the stable and I'm very happy with it.

Bob Miller

I'm loving my challenger. It's very well built and good quality. It could use a regulator but I'll be adding that myself. It doesn't have any trigger or spring adjustments but there is a good plenum adjustment on it. I'm still happy with it though cause it only cost $515 to get it to my house. A $100 regulator still keeps it reasonable priced especially for the build quality. 

The triggers are rough compared to most single shot models.

I want to get 500 + rounds through it before I take a look.

My test was rapid fire at 25 yds. All going into a 2 inch target. Slow fire into 2" @ 40 yds.

IMHO, a semiauto at that price point, in that platform fills my requirements. 

If i want MOA , I have guns for that.

I will work on trigger to see if I can smooth it out.

I ordered the backpacker from Bin but his last one didn’t shoot well so he sent me a carbine with a carbon bottle until he gets a new shipment. Problem with AEA HP semi-auto is no standard thread for suppressor and can not adjust power so it’s way too loud for backyard. Build quality is actually pretty good and great ergonomics and design but need to do better on details like suppressor and power adjustment. 

because of that I haven’t shot it much. Got a 1-6 scope on the way and hope the backpacker barrel with suppressor will show up soon. Planning on walking the woods for squirrels and tactical training with it since it feels really like an AR.

I have the HOP Varmint in .25

the vids Raden referneced are correct, but out dated. and remember that vid is almost a year old now. If you talk to Zack or Bin, they will both tell you that ALL the customers that had issues that wanted some customer support for leaky guns, got that support.

Got mine from Bin. He has a ton of vids up

Three biggest gripes: 1) biggest gripe is the gage is in mPA, not BAR or PSI. so it always looks empty 2) trigger is heavy. you can replce the springs and stone the sears et al, but IMO yoiu need to get into the hammer/striler assembly and work that too to get any real releif. But now that Ive got a few hundred thru it, Im getting used to the heaviness. Also figeure the more I shoot it, the more self-correcting it will be. 3) the Varmint is long..... 24inch barrel and a longer shroud.

If your not afraid to wrench on a gun, then you wont have any issues with the line. Simple guns, well made. 

I also dont like the gauges cause its in MPA and that isnt something I can do math on to see how much I have left. I have been talking to the marketing guy for the US and found out that the threads on the gauge are also not typical at all at m8x1.0. He said he is looking to source a different gauge for us us people. He really jumped on me once I told him I was planning on drilling and tapping it to a m10x1.0 so that I could some typical gauges. Ill let you guys know if he follows through with a different gauge or if I tap that thing out...lol

i have element .25. Challenge.30Cal Hp SS and terminator.

I love them.

At first, I was very strange about the price propel were talking about. After asking my friends in the United States, I learned that the AEA guns in the United States were transported by air.

Are they crazy? Maybe the terminator doesn't matter, but HP and challenge are budget levels. You can consider if they are ocean shipping price.its amazing! you can wait an extra month, why not buy a ocean shipping one?

$400+ change to $300+.but same performance .You'll find that they're really worth it

About trigger problem , AEA HP series has two kinds of trigger . If you use single shot HP like standard ,varmint ,sparrow, they have light trigger can be chosen . If you change to semi-auto . trigger will be heavier. But they also have lighter update trigger kit. You can find your distributor. I can buy it in Thailand.

AEA is a new brand. People are not familiar with them.
their $400 guns actually have a lot of performance as other brands $600 guns.
but because of the transportation cost, we often use the standard of $700 gun to evaluate them. Many people ask for a lot of requirements. So why not buy their $600 guns directly? A lot of things you need can be found in their higher level product line.

for example! Many people love challenge power and accuracy. But also need excellent trigger. Regulator. Good wood stock...... come on! its just $400 gun. You can found all thing on AEA standard.even more.But unfortunately, a lot of people don't know this gun.

For example, most people don't know that AEA also has a very high-end brand of thermal scope. The only thermal scope with ballistic calculation in the world. Note that it is totally different from that of ATN. This is really accurate ballistic calculation. So I suggest that we really need to learn their huge product line before making a choice.

Attention Albee did you find a regulator for you challenger? If so where thanks

I was told by a guy with AEA they were going to be offering a reg soon. Im thinking that he was full of crap since I havent seen that or anything else he said he would do. I havent put much work into looking and honestly am debating on getting rid of mine and avoiding AEA all together.