AEA airguns US pros and cons

I bought HP SS.22, the muzzle velocity will be higher without installing reg, but the muzzle velocity will be lower for every shot, 250-245-240-235 like this,
But the initial velocity of installing reg will become lower,
Even if the reg power is adjusted to the highest.
There is a big difference between installation and non-installation. Does anyone in the HP series have this problem?

I’ve got to throw in my two cents here.

I’ve worked with Binlu in Massachusetts on a couple of exchanges and the guy has been 100% solid every step of the way.

The AEA guns are solid. You get good value for your money. They’re well made, reliable, good bang for your buck.

Im a multiple Leshiy owner, and absolutely love them. Swear by them, but in terms of a solid semi auto whatever .30 cal that packs a punch for under $1000 - frankly I back them 100%.

JW

Ive had the AEA Challenger Standard .30 cal for about 3 months now and the gun is just what I needed. Ive been getting 1/2 inch groups at 50 yards with the JSB Hades. I found that the sweet spot for my gun is around 3300 PSI or 22 mpa. I'm shooting them Hades around 900 fps. I'm loving it. My second pcp air rifle and I couldn't have asked for anything better. Bin is a good dude. Any new comers I'd recommend you get 1. I can care less about the warranty for 350$. It was worth every 1$ to me.

20210822_141543.1633316992.jpg

Hi , I purchased a terminator .357 gen 2 I threw out 3 magazines of JSB 81.02 g and it works good but the 806 AVERAGE FPS is to low for me so I disaided to mess with power wheel when I try it different positions and nothing good came out then I reset factory settings and now is worse (778 fps)

Please can I get any idea how to increase my rifles power any help will be really appreciate it

Thank you very much in advance

Hi me and my buddy have put 5000+ rounds through a .22 assassin. And now have a hpss .30 and .30 terminator. both work flawlessly. The assassin was the first AEA we shot and user error came up at first. the assassin is picky about ammo(jsb) and if the air is to high or low it wont cycle. The later is true of all the semi auto's. If it doesn't cycle take the mag out and dry fire to make sure it's clear. If you don't this can sometimes lead to jams. Simple stuff to remember and then we've had no problems. we have multiple videos on the AEA's here's the latest. And stay tuned for next episode. There's gonna be a shooting challenge with an AEA as the prize

https://youtu.be/ciBQbPzyDB8

I have the .30 assassin and shot it thru the chrony yesterday. I started out at 225 bar and shot 5 magazines with an average of 710fps.I think the sweet spot is at about 175 bar, my 43rd shot was 741 and my 44th shot was 740. What was strange tho is that in 45 shots a couple of times one would all of a sudden chrony way lower. I really like this gun but is this typical fps for it?