AEA 72 Zeus.

I have just received my AEA Zeuss 72 cal. I bought a large supply of slugs of all different sizes ranging from 380 grain all the way to 1082 grain from Mr. Hollowpoint. I have yet to shoot it, but I’m planning on it later today now that the rain has stopped. It’s around 3x more powerful than my Airforce Texan 45 cal. Which I tested at 558 FOE using a 411 grain slug. I will post some stats on this rifle after I shoot it……can’t wait, stay tuned……

I have just received my AEA Zeuss 72 cal. I bought a large supply of slugs of all different sizes ranging from 380 grain all the way to 1082 grain from Mr. Hollowpoint. I have yet to shoot it, but I’m planning on it later today now that the rain has stopped. It’s around 3x more powerful than my Airforce Texan 45 cal. Which I tested at 558 FOE using a 411 grain slug. I will post some stats on this rifle after I shoot it……can’t wait, stay tuned……

Can i ask you a favor mate?

3 measurements:

1) Sized diameter of the bullets supplied by Mr. HP

2) Diameter of barrel at the muzzle

3) Length of threads at the muzzle

I have the Zeus and the extreme big bore in .72 caliber. The extreme is a hand crafted piece of American made workmanship. Beautiful! Although it has less power it is much more accurate and will still be shooting when you give it to your kid. My Zeus malfunctioned after 20 shots and had to be sent back for warranty. It is a mass produced Chinese assembly line gun. It was also not very accurate out past 50 yards. If you just want max power and don't mind a massive 15lb gun made in China try a Zeus. If you want the best quality and accuracy possible get an Extreme or XP.

I'll be doing a head to head video between the EBar and the Zues as well as a review of the Zues on my youtube channel, Colorado Airgunner very soon.